• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yewww

To all you readers out there that arnt here - ya'll missin out :dance:

Lets have a photo or 2 of the day.

Here we have a couple of trouble makers :y:

Currently at the camp ground in Warrnambool, Victoria.

STU GET YO ASS OUT THERE :(

:)

Photo_on_2010_01_25_at_08.48__2.jpg

Photo_on_2010_01_25_at_08.55.jpg

Photo_on_2010_01_25_at_08.58.jpg

Made it home safely :hmm: What a great cruise, it was totally awesome!

Jarrad, thank you so much for all your effort in planning this.

It was great to see everyone again and will defiantly be bringing a corolla on the next one, the getz was way to small but we only used about $120 fuel for 1180kms :D

Heya all,made it home safely bar an unfriendly altercation with a group of temporary citizens just b4 apollo bay...no harm done but i think someone will be washing their leathers tonight :-) i covered 1289kms using 91 litres of fuel over the trip,pretty happy considering sunday & alot of monday i only used 3 gears lol. Apologies for the lack of paragraphs,my phone doesnt let me do that so boo clown :-( Just wanted to say a big thanks those who organised gor4 & a thanks to all those who came along,it was a blast to see some of you again & to meet others for the first time. Already hangin for the next cruise,hopefully the resprayed body will be on the road,will try not to get the next princess award. Cheers! Luke

Big Thumbs up to Jarrad, Tate and Ben for an awesome weekend. Was good to put a face to all these usernames after all these years of being on here.

Were you guys still at Waurn Ponds at 2:30? I passed by on my way back from Torquay and thought I spotted some faces.......but i had a head full of exhaust fumes and was keen to keep moving.

The rolla got a huge driveline vibration and some wicked backlash and the final stretch, but I cruised along and made it home in one piece.

Total tally so far in fuel reciepts is $240 for 1200kms :D

Edited by kangaroosa

Sorry i don't have many pics, memory card on the phone was almost full but I'm sure lots of other members have lots of pics :hmm:

The famous 12 uhh i mean 7 and half apostles

post-5444-1264501860_thumb.jpg

On our way down to the beach

post-5444-1264502002_thumb.jpg

At the bottom where the rolla's are getting ready for a photo shoot

post-5444-1264501947_thumb.jpg

Lee and Andy on the HANGOVER

post-5444-1264502251_thumb.jpg

post-5444-1264502343_thumb.jpg

post-5444-1264502621_thumb.jpg

Oh No, Its only got one L! :D

post-5444-1264502697_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

Just got back a half hour ago.

The car was VERY reliable and I worked out I only used about $150 in fuel for the 1550-odd k's I travelled this weekend.

Unfortunately my back decided to give out on me after being thrown off the rolling drum at the Carnival and into a wall so the tent pull down and getting in and out of the car was a bitch.

Thanks to Katie (hope it's spelt that way) for the Voltaren. It made my trip a little more comfortable and only had the occasional few back spasms that brought me to the ground haha. Really gotta get that looked at.

A big thanks to Jarrad, Tate and the rest of the team for organising the weekend. I will be there next year in the KE36 with bells on!