Hi I'm Just Wondering what Springs Would Be The Best To Put In The

hotrolla

Hi people I'm just wondering what springs would be the best to put in my ke70 i have a welded diff and the car is going to be used as a track drift car

and just wanna stiff up the suspension bit more... cheers

Edited by hotrolla

Members dont see this ad

have you read any other threads on this forum about this same topic??

if not then press the search button up top right of the page

if you have then here is a few idea's:

272 or bigger cams

Heavy Duty clutch

lightened flywheel

electronic ignitin off a 5k

OR just put in a 5K and you will have a better starting pad

also get some a stiff sway bar in the front so it doesnt look like its about to flip :D

how many kg/cm you got in your car at the moment?

Edited by kiahn

yes i have done electronic dizzy lil betta performance extractors are done little diffrent but mainly sound faster but meh have not done cam yet cause not sure on what grind cam to get my suspension is sweet and lightend fly wheel plus heavy duty clutch .. locker i have fitted spacers well block spacers things to give me betta angle with steer ....... stripped back seat carpet all that stuff

Motorsport is a disease. The cure is poverty.

If you don't have much money, you're not going racing for very long.

How about you tell us what you know, and we'll tell you whether you're on the right track.

Seriously though, you're not going to go drifting with a 4K and do it with any success, unless you're a freek.

Motorsport is a disease. The cure is poverty.

If you don't have much money, you're not going racing for very long.

How about you tell us what you know, and we'll tell you whether you're on the right track.

Seriously though, you're not going to go drifting with a 4K and do it with any success, unless you're a freek.

Yep what he said ,maybe try motor khanas first .As ive seen blokes that are so called drift pro [ WITCH YOU ARE AFTER TEN EVENTS}apparently

That have all the power in the world and could not drive there finger up there exhuast :D

Learn at the grassroots level ,and work you way up .

Or yeah dirt sorts man from boy ::Ari

rob

Edited by corollaart

Within the next few months my car a ke55 powered by a 4k will be heading out to adrift prac day so ill c how it goes and tell you ok.

I will also be atttending all motorkahna and kanahacross events to learn the true art of drifting a underpowered corolla

why are you "bumpy"? did i see your selling something in this topic?

Wouldn't want to be since he's already got a warn level for peddling!

You've been given answers to your questions, what more do you want to know........ how to use the search button maybe!?