kexxxclub

Members dont see this ad

KE16 left taillight

ke1x heater control panel

ke1x tacho dash

ke1x steering wheel 3 spoke type

te27 bits (all)

ke1x corolla cursive guard badges

pictures and rough location (ie country) of said cars would be great too.

-dave

its my home country, lets just say somewhere in europe. If he does stike gold with these parts, which I'm hoping i may get him to organise a small wooden box to send em back here in.

Please don't get hopes up as I'm just trying to see what i can get him to grab, cos knowing myself he will ring me and tell me what do u want me to get and ill be stuck for what i need or others need. This is why i thought it be a good idea to compile a list, then i can see what i can get him to grab, if its THERE!

Just keep adding to list what u desire and i will pass it on to him before leaving. some parts listed already i have, eg upper dash plastics, i need to know which ones exactly u want. have a corolla badge or two maybe also

i heard those passenger door mirrors were as rare as hens teeth in any country, i had one on an old 20 of mine and sold it with it, was factory . Ill add it to the list but good luck

Oh and i will not be getting him to bring back any panels Eg gaurds, doors bonnets bootlids etc. will cost way too much to ship it

Edited by kexxxclub

• 2 weeks later...