Love Ke70's Hks 1g 2 Door Ke70

love ke70

car is rego'd, back date tag...

its all blue plate stuff anyway, so its the engineers decision, don't need approvals from transport, and I have his sig, its his problem not mine.

i triple checked with him and he said its not an issue

oh what a feeling, from memory when i was speaking to keith at KCF he was saying the same thing mid last year, december will be the cut off, so I'm not sure whats going on..

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

Hey mate!

i emailed you a few months ago about something and never heard back.

can't remember what now

gotta say thanks again for everything you went through getting this car here :)

I would have got more done lately, but ive been pouring money into rebuilding my work truck :(

cheers, andy

Andy My email had been lost and i had to spend some time looking to get my password back.

Hence why no reply for some time

Well its good to know your doing good and so is the corolla.

I replyed to my WTB Listing, If you can help me out on this one! I'll owe you somethinggggg from over here..

Oh and by the way, last time we spoke.. i think u wanted the front panel for a TE72,I can source you one now since I'm back in town and in full effect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah

I have a mortgage now :oops:

It will happen, although there are stringent guidelines around the level of mortgage repayment, ie, I said I could pay it out in X amount of time, which means she's gonna hold me to it now, so the car will have to get done around that, currently looking to ditch my all trades apprentice and get my own and save myself about $700 a week, a reasonable amount of which could probably be contributed towards this.

I just need to decide on a brake package, so I can size master cylinders and buy a pedal box.

I have the seat and harness here, so I need to do my homework re brakes, and I will be a big step in the right direction. a 15K rebuild on the patrol and a 5K canopy didnt help though :(

nah, if they quit their apprenticeship with all trades its a 12month lockout from rejoining your apprenticeship, and even then theres red tape if I sign him on, it's just shite, cause for what a 3rd year costs through all trades i could employ a tradesman.

they get signed up in school without realising these things, and get passed around, and what could be a good kid just ends up confused and 3rd year know bugger all.

haha nah, i never get on the net for fun these days.

it all ads up rather quickly, but 173 hp on 35's at the tyres, easy 200 on 31's. And i havnt turned the gas back on yet. rebuilt with a brand new GU turbo head on my GQ block with GU turbo pistons coated, old head was cracked in all 6 cylinders lol, cracked cylinbder 5 in the NA black top motor

pump by diesel central, hiflowed and played with TD05 18G turbo from united fuel injection