February 10, 201016 yr Author comment_412688 He didn't deny the gay pride banners :wink: Look at the post times, I didnt see it before i posted. But who knows, an inflatable appendage may adawn the bonnet.... No NOS parts from Malaysia, I paid and havent heard anything.... Getting a bit worried. I'm off to send a PM. Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412698 I KNOW WHAT IT IS, AND I AINT BLOODY TELLING YOUZ!!! Hurry up and get it/them/those/it on/in/next to your car :wink: Edited February 10, 201016 yr by Falken_KE30 Report
February 12, 201016 yr Author comment_413180 Got this box today. This is what its supposed to be Lives up to the Label :) Cheers Megat :) Report
February 12, 201016 yr comment_413182 Lovely~ ! Is that New Old Stock? Its going to look great. Wagons Rule! Keen to know how much it cost for you to get that bit sent over too, are there any other parts that you could get new like that? I'm kind of keen to get some of those side vents with red reflectors on them... Report
February 12, 201016 yr Author comment_413185 YEP, NOS. Believe it was made back in 1977. Handle was sourced thru Megat in Malaysia. As for the reflecto vents, not sure if he has any of them. If not, i'll see what i can find. Report
February 12, 201016 yr comment_413227 I have only one question about that....... Why is is not fitted to a wagon in the pics? Report
February 12, 201016 yr Author comment_413270 Because i went straight home instead of the shed as i knew this was awaiting me. Then forgot to take it down with me :) Jip, It does look hot. Still needs a polish yet :) Report
February 14, 201016 yr Author comment_413631 Alrighty, went down to the wreckers and picked up some XT130 struts. I love all the little dori kids who take the LCA's out, makes getting the struts out so much easier :) Also got a pair of RA60 hubs to go with the struts and the MX62 calipers i already have. Report
February 14, 201016 yr Author comment_413695 XT130 Struts RA60 Hubs 5K all mocked up so i know i got all the bolts and what they're for, before passivating Tailgate handle in place Report
February 14, 201016 yr Author comment_413743 Win :) Love seeing progress on this Me too Ben. Although my wallet isnt so fond of it :P Report
February 14, 201016 yr comment_413755 Tell your wallet to man up and deal with the hits :) I do know exactly what you're getting at though..... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now