Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
looking good :lolcry:

Do you know what colour your going for?

Karl.

Cheers Karl. Will be going Silver all over. And everything contained in the body line that runs from the nose up and around the rear window (including bonnet and scuttle panel) will be SS black with a hint of blue plasma pearls.

Where the 2 colours meet will have a red pin stripeas well as a red toyota logo on the sheet metal rear window.

Looking good Ryan good to meet you tonight

Hope you like the new addition to the shed, take it easy on her she is an old girl :)

Cheers Luke, Good to meet you too :jamie:

I have to say, even tho she has her imperfections, considering the age and the fact it's only got 8,xxx km I love it :)

As for taking it easy on her, it'll only get driven in and out of the shed. With the possibility, of a lap around the sheds to keep things moving. If its all good with you that is ;)

Heapz of Restectpa for the old girls :(

CHEERS

Ryan

I have to say, even tho she has her imperfections, considering the age and the fact it's only got 8,xxx km I love it :jamie:

CHEERS

Ryan

HAHAHAHAHA its only goes to 99,999 miles, I am guessing this is her second lap - definitely not the first :lolcry:

Yeah take her around the complex every now and then to keep her warm!!!

Edited by LukeAE71

HAHAHAHAHA its only goes to 99,999 miles, I am guessing this is her second lap - definitely not the first :jamie:

Yeah take her around the complex every now and then to keep her warm!!!

Yea mate, I noticed the 5 digit odometer :y:

Also yesterday when it was moved for the wagon, sounds like your uni's need replacing. Either them of something rearward of the clutch. thought id let ya know :P

Red plazma pearls man....

Whoops 8/

When he says trip around the complex it will evolve to a trip around the block...around lonsdale, around SA. So blue plasma pearls or red plasma pearls?

Red onez :)

And Phil, the ran out of rego today. So it wont be leaving the complex, till the 13BT is in and running :lolcry:

Also yesterday when it was moved for the wagon, sounds like your uni's need replacing. Either them of something rearward of the clutch. thought id let ya know :y:

Dude that exhaust is what is making the noise... I haven't looked under there yet but I can tell you it is well rooted it rattles around and shit!!! Been like that since I bought it too and there is an exhaust leak...umm plenty of other things wrong too. I am going to get extractors and replace the whole exhaust so the rattle hasn't really bothered me just adds to the character :jamie:

Dude that exhaust is what is making the noise... I haven't looked under there yet but I can tell you it is well rooted it rattles around and shit!!! Been like that since I bought it too and there is an exhaust leak...umm plenty of other things wrong too. I am going to get extractors and replace the whole exhaust so the rattle hasn't really bothered me just adds to the character :jamie:

Hmmm, doesnt sound like the exhaust? Myst be a diffrerent rattle :lolcry: Only when its on deceleration with the clutch out. doesnt happen with the clutch in.

I love the exhaust, sounds good :y:

Here's a couple pics of some additions to help most the bastard around.

Image374.jpg

Image375.jpg

Image376.jpg

Castors curtousy of Luc.

And bought an air blow gun and a tyre inflator today

Image377.jpg

CHEERS

Ryan

Thought Id post some pics of the difference in KE2x and 3x LCA's after i took Tally's balljoints out.

Image392.jpg

Image391.jpg

Image390.jpg

pretty close to, if not exactly 15mm difference. KE2x being the longer of the two

Some new lighting additions, there is another 500w light in the corner to the left.

Image388.jpg

Some New dolly wheels for the back

Image393.jpg

Image394.jpg

I bought a KE55 on the weekend in hope of being able to use some parts.

Upon stripping and removal of the shell, i found it had a bigport head ad manifold. along with a 22mm swaybar :dance:

Head has been sold already, and the swaybar will be used in the wagon to replace the 19mm sedan one that was used when it was repaired.

Also building an engine cradle that will allow me to position and run a K engine to be able to easily sort out first run problems.

Just gotta sort me out a K series gearbox so i can cut the bellhousing off.

Edited by SLO-030