Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

Turning right at the Lonsdale hwy and O'sullivans beach rd intersection.

Turned right, and at the last second saw the van on the right. Then watched at he pushed the side of the car in. I made it 80% the way across, when he hit.

I had a look at where it happened and there arent even any skid marks from his side which means he didnt even touch the brakes.

$322 fine and 3 demerits for failing to giveway. So that means I'm off to court to appeal my licence.

Bugger mate, thats no good at all.

Glad to hear you are ok and I hope you can get back into the car etc soon.

Yea man, I'm hopin to get into it as soon as i have some time that I'm not working.

Will be doing bits and pieces on the wagon in between sorting shit out to get my ute running 100% again.

Good idea :)

How much to adult nappies hold?

depends on the brand :no2: last time i looked up Tena's the overnight ones hold roughly 2-3 litres of fluid, and if i remember correctly they would make a nice splat sound when tossed in the bin :P (health care humour was always a good laugh when they made that sound)

Edited by MYSTIK

Bit of an update.

Ive found a way to run full chrome rear bumpers on a 38 without having to search for the ever elusive 36 rear bars. Pics up tomorrow when i upload them to FB

Also Bought a fire extinguisher. one of the most valuble things you can carry in a car.

And Sold the wrecked VN for more than i thought we could get.

CHEERS

Ryan