Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Into Ae71.

Featured Replies

sweet looking ride littleredspirit when she is roady you should come down to munch inn on friday night with her if you not busy lol well should pass with flying colours

well done

  • Replies 933
  • Views 424.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did anyone else pick the irony in this photo?  

  • hey mate, nice photos.   re: starter motor.   there is a auto electrician in wynnum that can rebuild your starter motor for a very reasonable price, brand new everything.   i got an alternator d

  • carbonboy
    carbonboy

    Wow, you've got all the fruit plus the bells & whistles, I love it too! :) Curiosity drives me to ask: With the GPS speedo, is there a possibility to program in a speed alert/chime into the system

Posted Images

  • Author
sweet looking ride littleredspirit when she is roady you should come down to munch inn on friday night with her if you not busy lol well should pass with flying colours

well done

 

 

Cheers.

 

The new windscreen is fitted. It looks great! $225 fitted onsite. Thats the best price I could find. Its so clear, makes me want to polish the rest of the glass. Nah, its not that sort of car. :)

  • Author

Its regoed!

 

It was a bit of an interesting afternoon getting it sorted. I got CTP on the vehicle, and drove it without plates to Archerfield where I got the roady. I stopped for fuel on the way and she had a good go at dieseling on after the ignition was off. That wasnt a good sign. Brad was with me so he had a quick look until we decided to just cruise and get the most out of it if it was gonna decide to die. It made it to the garage, passed, and somehow stopped dieseling on after the roady was issued, we must have blown enough old carbon through it for the day.

 

On the way home the exhaust snapped, only about a klm from home so I just limped in. It broke off under the manifold, I think its only been connected there and the muffler for the longest time, the mounts are gone in between.

 

Terrys gonna come weld it up in the short term. It will be pulled out in a week or two, but Id like to daily it a bit first and sort out a few other things, just small things, like align up a set of front end panels for it, and tidy up the dash, fit the stereo, and parcel shelf, just make the car a bit tidier still so once the motor and suspension are in theres nothing to do.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

geeeeeezzzzz

 

rego'ed for 1 hr and you already broke it

 

i think you need to sell it to some one who will treat it the way it deserves.....

oh wait....

 

you will treat it the way it deserves..................

 

 

they deserve to be thrashed , raced rallied n rolla-ed

 

I will fix it..

I was waiting for the White Knight to show up at matts and I heard this deafening roar from up the street.

Is it a truck? Is it a tank?

No - its a dirty old 4AC with a hectic custom hi-flow exhaust :lolcry:

 

Great to see it on the road, gonna be a fun little car soon enough.

  • Author
I was waiting for the White Knight to show up at matts and I heard this deafening roar from up the street.

Is it a truck? Is it a tank?

No - its a dirty old 4AC with a hectic custom hi-flow exhaust :lolcry:

 

Great to see it on the road, gonna be a fun little car soon enough.

 

 

Shes welded back up now. Ive just gotta go get a gasket and put it in, buts well and truly welded now. I might fit the limited slip diff and see what the 4ac can do one day soon.

Nice man :lolcry: yeh chuck the 2way in her and see what she can do :lolcry:

  • Author
Nice man :lolcry: yeh chuck the 2way in her and see what she can do :lolcry:

 

 

Yeah I probably will. I forgot to mention, Terry took all the bits to his mate the powdercoater. I'm getting a black hammertone with a silver ripple through it. I think its called Aztec Silver. Should look porn.

nice work, so your giving me the mrk3s? :lolcry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.