Pics From Toyota Day! (not 56k Friendly)

Jusdrifn 86

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for sure Xany, hehe Jamie knew you all!!! he is like thats thingy with that car and thingy with that car etc etc etc... If I walked past you and didn't say hi sorry.. I'm bad with faces and names haha :)

But yeh some big meet up would be sweet, less formal and more steak and sussages :P

i REALLY hope i am wrong...

but Jusdrifn 86; werent you driving without a Car License ?

i am up, no sleep, no licence, missing exhaust bolts that i have to fix now...but ill be there

i do hope I'm wrong on this one...

Edited by Teddy

i REALLY hope i am wrong...

but Jusdrifn 86; werent you driving without a Car License ?

i am up, no sleep, no licence, missing exhaust bolts that i have to fix now...but ill be there

i do hope I'm wrong on this one...

If its the first time he has lost his licence, then he can still drive around till they make a decision on if he keeps it or not. Usually just need a piece of paper for them to give it back to you but you have to go into the courts to get it, it takes a while to go through the process..

I lost my licence on saturday night...

i don't lose the points until i pay the fine, so i can drive for a further 28 days. the loss of licence becomes effective then :)

and grimwolge is right, the idea is for the zipties to break and hopefully keep the bar in perfect condition and not have it break

Have you ever tried to SNAP a zip tie - thats no easy feat - in fact we use them for handcuffs - three zip ties looped together, one for each wrist and one to link them.

I reckon there'd be some cracking going on before the zips break - even if it is at the point where the zips are drilled through

Yup I guess thats very trye - but surely drilling holes in the guard creates a weak point

SOMEBODY must have come up with a plastic clip of some fashion for attaching the front bar to its anchor points

If not then we should collectively put our heads together and patent one !