Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's Better Than A Ke1x Rolla?..... 5 Of Them !!! ;)

Featured Replies

That beige one is awesome - if its the car I'm thinking of a Granny in Gawler used to own it over 10 years ago - I put a note on it several times asking her to sell it to me. Remember that Toyoglide badge so clearly, what a beautiful car!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMFG :)

Has anyone got a box of tissues....LOL

 

Nah seriously that is rolla porn as far as i'm concerned..........

 

Thanks for those great pic's Chobis :)

Very nice set of pics there mate! Tidy cars too!

I actually like your car alot without hubbies Chobis, the black steelies look tougher.

 

amen to that, its good to see a ke10 look a bit different :)

Well I've gone mags on mine, but I still have the original 12" Steelies. Only reason for the change is the price of 12" tires, absolute ripoff!

chobis,

 

I'm still spewing i didn't cruise up there with you guys!!!

 

we definatley have to get all of them together again soon :)

coming soon, Adelaides ke20s all in a line :)

where and when is this car day , i wanna come down next year. add one more to the list of ke1x

Yeah i want to know too.

coming soon, Adelaides ke20s all in a line :P

 

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss! Lets get this shit organised!

  • Author
I actually like your car alot without hubbies Chobis, the black steelies look tougher.

 

Cheers mate. Kinda made me look a bit pov-spec among those boys though with their fancy shiney hubcaps. :P

 

 

Thanks for those great pic's Chobis :wub:

 

No probs. Still brings a big smile to my face looking at the pics.

 

 

amen to that, its good to see a ke10 look a bit different :y:

 

Yeh well I was gonna make mine different by putting fender mirrors on until I saw a pic of that one a few months ago that already has them.

 

 

chobis,

 

I'm still spewing i didn't cruise up there with you guys!!!

 

we definatley have to get all of them together again soon :y:

 

Yeh that would have been unreal. Yep, I think another get together may be in order.

 

 

coming soon, Adelaides ke20s all in a line :D

 

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

 

 

where and when is this car day , i wanna come down next year. add one more to the list of ke1x

 

Sorry, this only happens every second year. At least you have plenty of lead time :rock:

  • Author
damn you boys will have to put labels on them so you don't accidentally drive home in the wrong car :P

 

Reckon RA28GT will know which is his. :rock:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.