Apology

DattoFrog

To all the Members,

Please accept my most sincere appoligies for my out burst on this site. There is no excuse for my action. To use languge like that and to wish missfortune on anyone is not me. I was not well and loaded up on pain killers. An unfortunate sideffect of my medication. This is not an excuse just an explanation. It still does not negate my actions or in anyway exonerate me from the consequences.

If you wish to delete all my posts, login, profile and ban me from this site I would understand and accept your decision.

Yours most sincerely,

DattoFrog.

Members dont see this ad

It's been closed (not sure by who)

I think all will accept your apology. In my opinion, from reading the thread, there's a couple of people that should perhaps apologise to you.

Please, start fresh with your project thread. People on the RC do enjoy reading all about projects and checking out progress pics and there's definitely loads of helpful people on the site.

Perhaps this time a more conventional approach might not cause such a ruckus.

Cheers.

Edited by philbey

in my few years on datsun1200 i can say that this was out of character for dattofrog,he has proved he is decent bloke with his apology for his comments.

Apology accepted.

Lets start fresh.

I closed the thread, hopefully before any more people were offended. Ill trash it so you can go again.

Perhaps add some background on whats going on like the others have suggested.

Yes, twas a bit of fun......some people need to lighten up a little.

The OP's thread was just as random as any of the posts that were made into the thread.....also if you actually read the thread, there was no flamage.....just random posts.

Case Closed.

Edited by Xany

What a load of shit. Make HIM apologise? I think theres a lot of people that posted in that thread (including a moderator and an admin) that should be apologising to the OP.

The appalling behavior starting to become common place in Rides threads is absolutely disgusting.

Where does it say in this thread (or the other one for that matter) that we made him apologise.....or even wanted an apology.

Maybe the comments werent needed or wanted, however a bit of lighthearted fun never hurt anyone....