Lowered Springs For Ke70

Jordanrolla

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...
i just bought some pedders low spring yesterday so hopefully this weekend or nxt weekend ill post some pics when done

i have the pedders low springs in my keto, they're excellent if you're looking for good balance and a good street height for some drifty. but if you want LOOK AT ME amounts of lowness then they aren't for you. i often get told by my import mates i need moar low. i like em, they look respectable and they are practical

Well i cut about 2 coils off my stock springs in my ke70 this is how it sits with 14's on it. :)post-7847-1262348041_thumb.jpg

i think 2 coils max is the best. i've got some realllyyy low springs for the rear but its too low for my liking anyways.

Dan.

SITS NICE DUDE

I reckon I should get off this soap box..but please don't cut springs..especially standard ones.

Its illegal and it will void your insurance if you are sprung running them and have caused a big accident. Plus generally speaking the car will handle like a bucket.

Spend a few hundred bucks and buy decent lowered springs off the shelf. Pedders, Kings, A J P S all sell them.

I reckon I should get off this soap box..but please don't cut springs..especially standard ones.

Its illegal and it will void your insurance if you are sprung running them and have caused a big accident. Plus generally speaking the car will handle like a bucket.

Spend a few hundred bucks and buy decent lowered springs off the shelf. Pedders, Kings, A J P S all sell them.

my car handels just how i want and it is just alittle drifter ;) so don't want to spend too much on her like that untill i have too

• 2 months later...