October 21, 200916 yr comment_384098 WOW! love it! well done making the fast decision and getting it. I check ebay everyday for this reason. Good to know it CAN happen. Scott. Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387680 noticed u said u scored some sl dashes with the car i am after the sl dash, the sl gearbox console, undertray and fog light front bumper any help would be sweet look forward 2 hearing back from ya cheers Report
November 4, 200916 yr comment_388391 Clean little Sprinter mate, nice job. The 'lites' suit the look nicely. Report
November 15, 200916 yr Author comment_391424 noticed u said u scored some sl dashes with the car i am after the sl dash, the sl gearbox console, undertray and fog light front bumper any help would be sweet look forward 2 hearing back from ya cheers Nah, have some standard sprinter dashes, am chasing an SL cluster with the tacho myself. Can't help with any of the other parts either unfortunately, I'm also hunting a centre console and a straight front bumper (as well as doors and guards)! Went on a Toymods Crowns and Chrome cruise on the weekend, took some pics of the chrome bumpered classics, enjoy Report
November 15, 200916 yr comment_391426 HOLY CRAP !!!! :P :) :y: :no2: :bounce: I just spat my drink out my nose. I would be in heaven if we could pull a group of crowns and rolla's together like that in Adelaide. :cool: Report
November 15, 200916 yr comment_391431 Wow that's a nice line-up.... Your Rolla really holds its own in that crowd! Report
November 16, 200916 yr comment_391483 decent turnout, with some classy cars- niiiiiice :blush: Report
November 30, 200916 yr Author comment_394401 Heartbreaking to have to do it, but as was the case with the Soarer financial commitments are forcing my hand again. As much as I dion't want to (and have held off as long as I could) this will be on ebay tonight. It'll have a $3500 start price and it'll go for what it goes for. i'll chuck the link up here when the auction starts Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394460 Seriously. Too bad. Central Coast NSW hey.... This thing handle a 20 hour return trip drive home? Report
November 30, 200916 yr Author comment_394491 http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...=STRK:MESELX:IT A sad day indeed. As far as trips go, it did Goulburn and back without a hint of issue (admittedly that's only 6 hours return). The engine is very fresh, so I'd certainly be comfortable trying it Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394522 Sad you gotta sell this. philbey..... GET IT! Funny eBay name you got ther Matt. :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now