June 22, 200521 yr comment_52383 I found my place. I seem not to have cleaned the pool that day... :) Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52384 Um... I don't think anyone in here will defend Willowbank.... Report
June 22, 200521 yr Author comment_52387 Willowbank? It's GREAT!!! if you want to have a cup of tea between corners... And yes, I too agree that the little bit of dirt on the right of the paperclip rocks my boat :) I can find my old house in Kelvin Grove, but my new one in Silkstone isn't there yet :D Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52394 It's not the acreage that offends, it's the lack of Corollas/Toyotas filling the space. There should be car bodies EVERYWHERE!!! I've got a mate who lives on just one acre and they keep 13 (yes, thirteen) cars on it as well as living there. Of course, I won't bag him out for having so many rusting heaps (Toranas) as he also keeps Lola there - for now. Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52395 Warning : Acreage may offend you will notice that the big white thing (shed) is bigger than the red thing (house) That photo is obviously doctored - not one car in the entire Bajic area !!! Report
June 22, 200521 yr Author comment_52397 Nick: That photo should have a caption that says: "Rob has pulled skidz here" :) Report
June 22, 200521 yr Author comment_52402 Nick: The photos are probably taken over a period of time, so some images may be more current than others. It looks like they're still filling in the blanks, Ipswich is hardly even on the map at the moment. Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52411 hey look.....thats where i work....i never knew it was the biggest shed on the site. :) Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52419 WTF?? why does it look like theres a huge lego man floating in the water near the BWCP??? Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52422 Somebody seriously needs to get a life. :) Try Here!! Edited June 22, 200521 yr by Redwarf Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52436 haven't you seen the big lego man before? he talks and everything :) Report
June 23, 200521 yr comment_52468 Did you ever see the one over in America for that place???? Um, the alien zone :) ...... Thats it - AREA 51! my mate found it and you could see all around it, and aparently they shut that part of it down..... :D Edited June 23, 200521 yr by ROLLN'03 Report
June 23, 200521 yr comment_52493 My computer at work completely freezes up everytime I try to link to those maps. I'll try at home, but it does seem really cool. Report
June 23, 200521 yr comment_52494 shithole rural nsw isn't good enough to get on google maps :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now