Would You Pay $15000 For A Ke10

68krolla

put this into google

sorry just go to car sales and find it i hcannot copy the link can somebody else find it and post it up !!!!

Haha sorry guys its on ebay but i need somebody else to put the link on... i have an apple mac

Edited by 68krolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put this into google

sorry just go to car sales and find it i hcannot copy the link can somebody else find it and post it up !!!!

Haha sorry guys its on ebay but i need somebody else to put the link on... i have an apple mac

This is the laziest thing ever seen.

Copy and paste the link, my god man. Whats the world coming too. Punctuation is awesome when used correctly.

This is the laziest thing ever seen.

Copy and paste the link, my god man. Whats the world coming too. Punctuation is awesome when used correctly.

I have an Apple Mac you idiot i tried to paste it but i can't copy and paste the link.... what do you think would be easier for me, to justify why i cannot paste the link or just paste the link.. retard

Look, I'm not throwing any abuse around and we are all apart of this community for the reason we love corollas and i was hoping that somebody may help me out and post up the link so i could get an opinion from people. simple as that...... how could i be lazy if i have started to my own thread on my project car to share with people. My apologies people....

ANYWAY try this

www.autoline.com.au/dealer/default.aspx?did=2274 -