Radrollaz Cruze To Palm Beach

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what i like to hear, man up and cruze ! if only all the old skool rolla boys had that attitude :)

Hahaha can’t beat a big cruze always gee's me up to do more to my car lol,

and if my car is of the road get so much more enthusiasm to fix it and have it ready for the next one

Just have to pray for good weather

Like we said earlier, Man Up :jamie: and bring the rolla's out for a great day of cruzing. There will be heaps of cars from the old skool to new skool so it will be worth it and it would be nice to have a few more rollas there this year :yes: Hope to see you guys there !

:yes: SUNDAY 6TH DECEMBER BIGGEST TOYOTA CRUZE ALL YEAR :y:

TOYMODS MEGACRUZE

So will we see you Marty at the beginning of the cruise. Thats cool. Can't wait to see the beast again and catch up.

And Mick, I like, (no wait), I love the excitement that you're showing man. I also agree that we should try and get more rollas, I wish that mine was done, but that however can only be guaranteed for next year. Anyway, Jess and I both are sooooo excited, we can't wait to cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:y: :D :y: :| :y: :bash: :y: :D :y: ;) :y: :dance: :y: :dance: :y: :dance: :y: :dance: :y: :dance:

Edited by olskool