Xany

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bahahah. well, i can't really say much atm, in a wifi free spot? i think. In San Antonio.

Its 9:30 am here, waiting for the shops to open at 10am.

Its been great so far...so many stories to tell, its only day 3.

Ill try to get onto this again later. hahah

Youtube friends ftw. Its all this trip is based off, lol.

better go find me some new pants, i need another pair.

Ya'll have fun now ; )

hahah this will be my update page

I have a few mins this morning, at my friends house. They all getup at midday, its almost 10am.

Ive been keeping a log each day, its turned into an epic blog, need to catch up with that.

taking lots of photos. I can't fault anyone over here.. people have been so nice to me. Maybe its because when i talk, there eyes start to glow; either way, its great.

I need to get skype working, as the few calls ive had on my phone have cost me a minnnt. like, i think i get charged even if someone calls me.ugh.

Also, Ben, I'm going to have to bug you to reset my password for my email, and send it to me, so i can get my email working on this.

Everything in texas is big. Not, big.. but huge. There servings for everything is out of proportion. haha. There medium is larger than our large for food-everything.

Wall mart. My god. i want you back home. Its like 5 bunnings in size, liturally, but with everything in one store. absoluuuetly everything. To live in this country, you need to think like an american. How do you think like one?

You have to think convenience in relation to the car. You want bread? where do you go. Australia = Brumbies. Usa? - Wallmart. Some diabetic pills? Australia = Chemist - Usa? Wallmart. The list goes on.

i quite like living over here : )

T

Rofl, when you open your mouth to talk....yes i found that quite amusing in england, shop assistants will actually stop and stare at you....then promptly ask if you're from New Zealand. *cue rage*

And matt, grab a prepaid phone for over there dude, just make sure its an unlocked one so you can give it to someone over here when you're done with it. :wink:

Edited by Xany