165hp N/a 3k!

KE30Coupe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, torque figures are right. That's at the wheels. Roughly divide by your diff ratio. And then that figure, is after drivetrain losses...

My stock 4AGE pulled like 383Nm with a 4.1 diff. And 69hp. At the same dyno that Rob pulled 60hp, I think.

Edited by demuire

No, torque figures are right. That's at the wheels. Roughly divide by your diff ratio. And then that figure, is after drivetrain losses...

My stock 4AGE pulled like 383Nm with a 4.1 diff. And 69hp. At the same dyno that Rob pulled 60hp, I think.

wasn't Nm it's Ft/lb's, in Nm it was over 1800Nm of torque. and about 55kw's.

Umm... Isn't the conversion from ft-lb to Nm something like, 1ft-lb = 1.375Nm?

If so, 440ft-lb = 605Nm atw, which assuming you're running a 5.1 diff, would be about... 118Nm at the engine? Does that sound vaguely right?

Edited by demuire

you can drift it.

but this is what the dyno was reading out, i didn't believe it, thats why i got him to convert it.

i thinking that his dyno is setup wrong, it is brand new but some of the figures he showed me from other cars didn't quite add up either.

i'll see what happens after rockhampton as we're going to take it back for some tuning.