Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vic Christmas Breakup.

Venue 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Where would you like to kick back, have a meal and a couple or drinks and a good ol bench racing session?

    • The Matthew Flinders Hotel
      80%
      4
    • Majestic-Angel Tavern
      0%
      0
    • Malvernvale Hotel
      20%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 60.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it only going to be me and kehendo in rollas?

 

i'll be in a toyota atleast :locked:

Bugger. So annoyed that I only found out about this now (kehendo mentioned it on facebook). I won't be able to come down as I have already

organised a weekend waterskiing with mates. Hopefully I can make it to a rollaclub event soon !

Enjoy the night guys.

You must subscribe to the Vic events sub forum young padawan, then you will never miss another event again :locked:

cd's done adam, i have two copies in my bag.

i should be in the '25 to keep the Toyophiles happy

:locked:

 

I'll try my best to be there by 6-30 pm pending traffic from work. See you there guys

Edited by 78_7kRolla

oooh shit, I'm late...

 

on my way

I am coming I am coming I am coming... just not sure where the co-driver is!

  • Author

Glad to see you found her!

 

Great turnout everyone, really good to meet a few new people and catch up with old friends. Just got home but well worth the trip... Once I closed the exhaust up :)

 

Big thankyou to dfunkt for organising the dinner, I did bugger all other thanput up the thread, Tate... Well done and thanks!

 

Another big thankyou to Dave for access to his "shed", was a very interesting look at alot of cool old rollas etc. Cheers mate, will help you clean the place out :P me and anyone else who has a boot to throw things in... And drive away very quickly!

 

Well, that's about it for another year, so Merry Christmas to all who attended and all of Vic.Rollaclub.com and I hope you bring in the new year with style!

 

See you all at the GOR Trip!

 

Jarrad and Mel.

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Yes it was a great night, and my thanks to Tate and Jarrad for making it happen.

 

Was great to catch up with people I usually only know through the internet ether, and put faces to names. There are some great people here. A real good turn out too.

 

I reckon Bowler could get most of the stuff in Dave's shed in the back of the Valiant no worries. When it went past me, I thought the sky was falling.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.