What Would You Do Make This Car Look Sexy? ('85 Corolla)

levvyy

Hi, i'm Levi, i'm new.

So I just bought my first car for $112 lmao.

Was going for a mitusbishi Fto, but realised that would be written off within a week.

Decided on a corolla.

Cheap, reliable, and i wont worry about little scratches.

But i hate the look of these black bumpers etc.

What could I do to it?

I'm thinking repaint, put on ok kit on it (could someone recommend somewhere that sells 1985 kits? can't find any), maybe some rims.

corollin.gif

Members dont see this ad

You can get colour coded bumpers but not for that series/colour. SSV sell skirts that look nice and clean for this car but again they're in the twincam white or red. They make good first cars though, just don't worry too much about power. Suspension and some good brake pads, and all new fluids will make her sweet. Can get a lot of nice rims too.

Edited by 200Boy

Series 1 CSX / Twincam rims, or AE93 SX rims. JDM AE86 steering wheel or twincam AE82 wheel. Damn good tyres with correct wheel alignment, service, stereo and that is all. Spend all your money on a second car (rear wheel drive corolla, forget the Mitsubishi crap).

Colour coded bars would look shit, give your current bars a hit with armor-all when you put a tidy set of rims on it, and you'll see there's no need for a kit.