Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

ok. do you reckon you could upload a pic of the seal? we don't have a Clark Rubber in nz

 

Cheers

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

  • Author

I'm a Kiwi and I've seen clark rubber there. Scratch that its called Para Rubber. Same outfit though. http://www.pararubber.co.nz/

 

Its like a 10mm by 10mm wide strip with an adhesive backing on one side. Spongy foamy stuff.

 

I'm too hung over to unbolt a tail light to take a photo. :no2:

o i think i know the place- thanks for that!

 

do ya mean 100mm X 100mm? 10mm X 10mm sounds a bit small hahaha

  • Author

Nah 10 x 10. Hard to explain.

 

don't think I have pics anywhere.

 

Like this

 

faomstuff.gif

 

Holy shit whoever photoshopped that image did a SHIT job.

 

EDIT: I got aftermarket tail lights and the seals were shithouse. Actually the whole lights were shithouse.

Edited by blzbub666

ok sweet, ill go have a look. thanks for that

its the smoking!

what you break now?

 

i know the feeling, i hate when i try to fix something and make it worse, problem is, its only on the rolla!

  • Author

Replaced tie rod ends, got a wheel alignment/balance and still shakes the shit out of the steering wheel.

 

No smokes = little things pissing you off.

 

But in all seriousness, I'm over it.

 

I want a ke3* wagon.

Edited by blzbub666

got your wheels balanced?

 

you using spacers?

 

whats the bearing freeplay like?

  • Author

Yeah using spacers and I know thats the problem but I need 28mm shank nuts and can only get 35mm and wheels aren't hub centric as i need hub centric rings blah blah blah blah .

 

I know the problems, might just take a coil off and go totally gangsta, I really don't care anymore.

 

Defect me, it'll give me a reason to get a new car.

 

I'll buy an auto Civic.

 

EDIT: Calmed down now, can still slightly wiggle front left, bearing???

Edited by blzbub666

got a ke30 sedan swaps needs motor. and a 36 pano needs some love swaps cash my way

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.