Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Other Toyota

Featured Replies

All, I packed up all last year and did a lap of oz. Rolla would never cut it but I never stray far from the brand.

post-9793-1260969958_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1260970019_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1260970071_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1260970135_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1260970193_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bamboo

  • Replies 46
  • Views 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So I got a week off before Xmas and went camping in the Victorian High Country. Spent seven nights without ever going to a town. No phones, computers, news or tv. Pure bliss. I took two books, the sat

Posted Images

  • Author

Hey Raven,

 

Yeah it was a heap of Fun. Worked 10 years in the same bloody job and get 3 months paid holidays!

 

Packed car, bike, mrs and 2 dogs. Drove inland up the east coast to rockhampton. From there hugged the coast up to Cairns. The rain was starting to kick in so had to be careful. Tripped across to Broome. In the NT was the bush fire. See a few of them up there but thereis not as much to burn. Went to Wolfe Creek and no the car did not break down.

 

Saw alot of abandoned cars, but no rollas. Just things that look like ex taxis. Got to Broome and camped along beaches to perth. lay on the hammock drinking too much and reading. Taking the bike on the beach. "doin nothing". xmas and new years in south WA and then cruised home.

 

Bike = no probs

'Cruser = 1 shredded tyre and gas fell out the a/c.

 

Not bad for 20,000ks

post-9793-1261000214_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261000419_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261000519_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I'll keep the photos coming. I planned to do the trip in a tarago that I had. One day it got stuck. So that was it. Had to be 4wd and wanted a place to sleep etc.

 

Besides I had to take the bike somehow!

post-9793-1261015478_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261015539_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261015720_thumb.jpg

  • Author

todays photos are brought to from south of broome heading to port headland

post-9793-1261630824_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261630881_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261630939_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261630984_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Today we're coming from the Eyre peninsula in SA

post-9793-1261904511_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261904598_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261904668_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261904716_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1261904770_thumb.jpg

  • Author
Somebody likes their Zuk's! :thumbsup:

I've got a LWB Murati like that one with the exo cage.

 

This was a station north of a few hundred k's north of port headland. ever wonder where suzi's go to die? That's all they used. My brother had a Holden Drover, hence the pics.

  • 3 weeks later...

Love that pic of the dunes, looks amazing!

  • Author

....and more.....including emptying 10 litres of oil. Changed every 5000k's, wherever it may be. I was eaten by ants on this change. Place is Old Onslow.

post-9793-1263892659_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1263892730_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1263892874_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1263892921_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

one more to show the back of the car set up

 

and yeah spend 3 months in the sun and you'll be as black as......

post-9793-1264848929_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.