June 12, 201016 yr comment_444232 If not just jump in one of ours bro. Good times. Nah mate she'll be right. Thanks anyway. :( If plans turm to shite :) (which is HIGHLY likely.......) I will be going in the good old LiteAce. :hmm: Report
June 13, 201016 yr comment_444439 lol douggie i was aiming them comments at someone else... but yeah get your car done :P reed, do you think youll be able to run me back home after we drop corona and cressida off, i think i shall take the corolla, just need to do a few small things to get her ready lol. who cares if its not painted yet, shes a work in progress :y: Report
June 13, 201016 yr comment_444472 lol douggie i was aiming them comments at someone else... but yeah get your car done :P reed, do you think youll be able to run me back home after we drop corona and cressida off, i think i shall take the corolla, just need to do a few small things to get her ready lol. who cares if its not painted yet, shes a work in progress :y: No worries, bring some ear muffs. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_444799 Damn I can't make it. Stupid bosses wife invited me to a bbq last week and I forgot all about it. Might try and get out of it. Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_445990 I finally turned out to a show, didn't see any rolla's with RC stickers on them though, was there in my 55 coupe, anyone even go for a look? It was a realy good day some nice cars turned up. Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_446034 Yeah I saw your coupe down the back row...... Was a really good tuirnout I thought, although it would have been nice to see more Toyota...... Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_446036 My count was 4 rolla's :dance: shame we didn't get the turn out like mazda did ;) Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_446122 About an hour into a screaming 3 year old girls birthday party I could think of nowhere else I would rather of been. Damn it. Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_446142 Would've turned up if i had a trailer to take in the pearl but couldn't get out sorry lads next one maybe Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_446556 yeah wasn't a bad turn out, small considering, didn't mind the rolla's! :jamie: Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_450591 sorry i havent been in here for a bit. as you all know i was planning on entering. but the bloody easy head gasket job for corona turned out to be a cracked head. the rolla wasnt quite ready and had no time to get it ready. cressy went but just parked out front. sad day :P Report
August 24, 201016 yr comment_462566 Well, Few hours time should result in a few smiles =D 7Shades you big sexy bitch, Status update via Facebook ! ! xoxooxoxoxoxoox Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now