Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY PHUCKING GOD!

Alcohol is so dam cheap!

Jim Beam is only $15 for 1.125L and $20 for 1.75L

I so wish i could bring more than 2.25L back in!

Seen some interesting cars here. Even seen a Statesman Ute.

Thats 2.25L PER PERSON Jip!!! :yes:

Befriend a fellow travellers who's getting off at the same stops as you (preferably female and a non-drinker) and pretend she's you're missus when you dissembark...... and you then just double your allowance to 4.5L!!! :wink:

One of my mates had to do this when coming back from the states once. He had been to the Beam factory in Kentucky and bought one of those 4.5l bottles that comes with its own cradle to pour it. On returning to Aus he had to pretent that another woman attending the conference he was at was his girl friend so he could get it in without having to pay uber tax. :hmm:

OH MY PHUCKING GOD!

Alcohol is so dam cheap!

Jim Beam is only $15 for 1.125L and $20 for 1.75L

I so wish i could bring more than 2.25L back in!

Seen some interesting cars here. Even seen a Statesman Ute.

Yeah, Fung Kwei in Port Vila is awesome for booze, I picked up a litre of 100-proof Southern Comfort and a litre-bottle of Benedictine for about $40 when I was there :wink:

My brothers been to Vanuatu reckoned it was insane over there, wanted to pick up and move over there.

Statesman ute :wink: sure it wasn't a front clip on a tonner ute ?

Well it was like a Kingswood ute but with the twin round headlights and large grille.

Thats 2.25L PER PERSON Jip!!! :yes:

Befriend a fellow travellers who's getting off at the same stops as you (preferably female and a non-drinker) and pretend she's you're missus when you dissembark...... and you then just double your allowance to 4.5L!!! :wink:

One of my mates had to do this when coming back from the states once. He had been to the Beam factory in Kentucky and bought one of those 4.5l bottles that comes with its own cradle to pour it. On returning to Aus he had to pretent that another woman attending the conference he was at was his girl friend so he could get it in without having to pay uber tax. :hmm:

My sister told me this morning about a chick she befriended who didn't buy any alcohol. She was into me but not my type. If i knew she wasn't getting any alcohol I could have played on that lOl

Well it was like a Kingswood ute but with the twin round headlights and large grille.

Yeah sounds like a Stato front clip. From time to time you used to see ones getting round with the stato interior as well.

My sister told me this morning about a chick she befriended who didn't buy any alcohol. She was into me but not my type. If i knew she wasn't getting any alcohol I could have played on that lOl

What ?! come on i would have, nothing like rekindling some PnO fun times and memories whilst knocking back some imported bourbon :wink: