January 26, 201016 yr comment_408403 i got the trade plate man so will come pic the beast up this arvo :D Report
January 27, 201016 yr Author comment_408716 RWC done :dance: rego friday :D coulde be cruisin to munchies this week :hmm: Edited January 27, 201016 yr by mungi mods Report
February 11, 201016 yr Author comment_412889 now fitted with reset rear leaves - 4 inches and 2 coils less in the front needs more low....... Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_412910 I don't think it needs more low. Looks good with that stance :wink: Edited February 11, 201016 yr by Raven Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_412918 just needs a chrome bar up front and some clearer photos :wink: Report
February 11, 201016 yr Author comment_412934 crap camera phone pics...... 1.5 inches lower allround chrome bars will be soon Kamei lip as well oh and much wider rims n tyres with flared guards Edited February 11, 201016 yr by mungi mods Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_412944 Hey good to see you have almost completed the mungi mods to it. Good show ole chap. Can't wait to see the finished product. Report
February 13, 201016 yr Author comment_413381 mods haven't even begun yet.. :) the stuff so far has just been about making it look respectable :laff: the mods will start soon... :) Report
February 13, 201016 yr comment_413383 I like the height of it... Low but not ridiculous...Though you could prove me wrong. Report
February 19, 201016 yr comment_415025 Just thought I'd upload the pic you too of your car with my camera last Friday at Munchies :hmm: Edited February 19, 201016 yr by JiP Report
March 9, 201016 yr Author comment_420086 got a pair of fresh rims for her refinished in pearl white powdercoat, repolished ,new nuts n bolts, new 195/50/15's Work Ewing 2 ( Fins) 15 x 7.5 0 offset Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420092 Dude those look super hot. Everytime I see your rims I get more and more disillusioned with my jelly beans. Report
March 9, 201016 yr Author comment_420098 Dude those look super hot. Everytime I see your rims I get more and more disillusioned with my jelly beans. JDM rims are where it's at ...... Report
March 9, 201016 yr comment_420166 Honestly, I don't think a KE70 panel van could look any better. You've done well (so far). As I've said previously, I hope it only gets better. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now