Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniella The Delivery

Featured Replies

  • Replies 355
  • Views 138.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Man, you change your rims more often than I change my oil & spark plugs :lolcry:

 

Found myself sitting here looking at some of them thinking "how the fork do you get those wide-ass wheels mounted let alone to fit inside the guards?" :blinks:

 

Love your work! :y:

obviously u don't know terry then :P

 

No I don't :no2: I only know (as actual people not screen names) a few here.

 

But by what I've seen this Terry is at least semi-skilled :P :wink: , very resourceful & has excellent taste! :yes:

Terry needs DA..

 

Dish Anonymous.

 

Hi my names Terry, I....just...can't...stop..... widening wheels.

I try but I wake up and I see a set of 3 piece 15x5.5's and i think.... they need to be at least 10".

 

I tried alloys but its not the same.

 

I need help...

 

:wink:

Edited by blzbub666

I think I'd be arrested as I'd pull a handbrake U-turn & car-stalk it just to get a better look! :wink:

 

Definitely sexy :yes:

Edited by carbonboy

  • Author

so

 

my 16 x 7 +20 SSR EX-C fins arrived today

now all stripped

centres are going off for powdercoating

centre nuts have bad corrosion under the gold plate so they have been stripped and will be powdercoated as well

 

i need to take my 15 x 9.5/10 barrels to my machinist to have 2 mm machined out of them so these centres fit perfectly

 

should be on the car within 10 days hopefully

205/50/15or 205/55/15 tyres will be mounted unless i can find some 215/45/15 toyos somewhere, just need to test fit to judge the stretch

then the rear guards will be cut off and new donor lips welded on , may weld them on an inch lower to give more "tuck"

Edited by mungi mods

  • Author

15 x 10 @ 0

 

SSR EX-C fins complete with centre garnish and nuts in the build

 

 

 

Picture243.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.