Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniella The Delivery

Featured Replies

  • Author

Advans sold a year ago....

Flares done

 

Matt black hubcaps for shits n giggles

post-4482-0-92865600-1339831483_thumb.jpg

Edited by mungi mods

  • Replies 355
  • Views 138.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

everytime i get an email telling me you've posted something, i get all giddy, like a kid on Xmas eve..!

love your work, mate

What size are those rear wheels/tyre size?

  • Author

 

15x9 -27 all round

rears just have hubcaps over albinos

205/50/15...

Edited by mungi mods

Yeah I knew that was just wondereing what size you can fit under those guards. I have some fiberglass flares but they will probably just fall to bits as soon as I eventually pop a tyre and I want to run 15x10s with 0 offset.

  • Author

So many variables

i was running 15x10 -6 with 225 before ,guards are bigger again now...

15x10 @ 0 can be squeezed under standard flared guards ... Just

post-4482-0-85016500-1339885808_thumb.jpg

Edited by mungi mods

Ah ok, might just go front guards on rears then.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So..

Got pulled over by a fatal 4gts highway patrol for a gts"vehicle check" on Friday arvo.

Anyone who knows my car would realise it is "defective ".

Cop wanted to know how how big the spacers behind my wheels are... I don't run spacers because i run 9 -27 rims.cop tried to look for spacers through my albinos ..impossible .

Then wanted to know how big my lowering blocks are.. I don't have lowering blocks i have reset leaf springs.

ended up giving me a notice to repair for a broken guard indicator only.no defects..

Asked how i got the wheels to sit so far out of body work ... Bolted them on the car.

Then the two cops spent 10 mins trying to work out how i had welded the rear doors up and put a metal panel where the window should be.... Its a factory panel van you dumb ʞ©$ɟs.

Moral of story do it right and you can get away with outrageous mods .

Edited by mungi mods

Haha, or the coppers are just a bit of a retard. Apparently those fatal 4 went on sale this weekend.

  • Author

How is driving at 50 in a 60 zone minding ny own business being a dick?

I was just cruising along and they pulled me over to harrass me.

 

Fatal 4 are cream of the traffic branchcrop apparently.

I don't speed skid or drive dangerously which helps.

They had their booklet out and couldnt work out what was going on.

Not saying everyone should drive a car like mine but if you do mods make them less defective looking .ie no super stretch.no poke not tooo low.i agree they are dumb but if you make it easy you Will get reamed.

I have been driving my car like it is for nearly 2 yrs and havent been defected for anything.got to be doing something right.

Edited by mungi mods

  • Author

Sooon

got other stuff to do first

 

i was kind of thinking same thing at the time we.thank god for bogans speeding past a stationary cop car with all lights going on.may have helped me out

 

:-P

 

 

The fatal 4 cars went up for auction on saturday, they just wanted another victim before being decommissioned :P

How is driving at 50 in a 60 zone minding ny own business being a dick?

I was just cruising along and they pulled me over to harrass me.

 

 

 

Ahh I wasnt clear on that, I meant if your not a dick, like you weren't, they can't really do anything.

Epitomises getting pulled over properly so you don't get ass raped :D

I was pulled over today, going a bit fast, was polite, got a licence check, and on my way.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.