Daniella The Delivery

mungi mods

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I knew that was just wondereing what size you can fit under those guards. I have some fiberglass flares but they will probably just fall to bits as soon as I eventually pop a tyre and I want to run 15x10s with 0 offset.

• 1 month later...

So..

Got pulled over by a fatal 4gts highway patrol for a gts"vehicle check" on Friday arvo.

Anyone who knows my car would realise it is "defective ".

Cop wanted to know how how big the spacers behind my wheels are... I don't run spacers because i run 9 -27 rims.cop tried to look for spacers through my albinos ..impossible .

Then wanted to know how big my lowering blocks are.. I don't have lowering blocks i have reset leaf springs.

ended up giving me a notice to repair for a broken guard indicator only.no defects..

Asked how i got the wheels to sit so far out of body work ... Bolted them on the car.

Then the two cops spent 10 mins trying to work out how i had welded the rear doors up and put a metal panel where the window should be.... Its a factory panel van you dumb ʞ©$ɟs.

Moral of story do it right and you can get away with outrageous mods .

Edited by mungi mods

How is driving at 50 in a 60 zone minding ny own business being a dick?

I was just cruising along and they pulled me over to harrass me.

Fatal 4 are cream of the traffic branchcrop apparently.

I don't speed skid or drive dangerously which helps.

They had their booklet out and couldnt work out what was going on.

Not saying everyone should drive a car like mine but if you do mods make them less defective looking .ie no super stretch.no poke not tooo low.i agree they are dumb but if you make it easy you Will get reamed.

I have been driving my car like it is for nearly 2 yrs and havent been defected for anything.got to be doing something right.

Edited by mungi mods

How is driving at 50 in a 60 zone minding ny own business being a dick?

I was just cruising along and they pulled me over to harrass me.

Ahh I wasnt clear on that, I meant if your not a dick, like you weren't, they can't really do anything.

Epitomises getting pulled over properly so you don't get ass raped :D

I was pulled over today, going a bit fast, was polite, got a licence check, and on my way.