Locked My Keys In The Car Grrrrr

Queen20v

You people have it all wrong. Breaking into this thing is a piece of piss.

Just jam a finger or two in between the gutter and the top of the window frame, pry the frame out just enough to get more purchase, heave on it with one arm so that you can get your other arm in the gap and flick the latch!

Seriously, I used to do it on my bluebird, it hurts but it's quick.

Members dont see this ad
You people have it all wrong. Breaking into this thing is a piece of piss.

Just jam a finger or two in between the gutter and the top of the window frame, pry the frame out just enough to get more purchase, heave on it with one arm so that you can get your other arm in the gap and flick the latch!

Seriously, I used to do it on my bluebird, it hurts but it's quick.

OUCH!imagine if a cop passes by.....*whistles....lol!but the main thing is it works!

yeh, it was a bluebird though. I'd sell my firstborn into slavery before I own another bluebird.

Incidentally, if the cops rocked up, it wouldn't take long to explain that I owned it given that I'd locked the keys in it while it was running.Should have just put a turbo timer on it haha.

Edited by philbey

• 1 month later...

pretty sure you can buy them off ebay, I bought a set off a guy from work lucky I had them because I locked my keys in my old corona and with cars with the locks on the top you just go under the door handle and flick the door lock cable.

HI,

Glad you got in. I use 2 main methods pending where the door lock pull is.

Method one is packing tape in a u shape between car frame and door frame and rubber. Wiggle around lock and pull up. Will open most and even KE3X with smooth locks with the right technique.

Method 2 I use for cars with lock on door trim. Need a few bits but easy to get Need one an old milk container/plastic container with smooth texture, 1 door wedge or other wedge shaped object, 3 long piece of wire bent to a U shape with both sides being about 50mm long while the middle section is about 1m can be more can be less. So a really fat U.

Now cut top and bottom off milk container leaving a band about 50-100mm wide. Squash flat slide in between car frame and door fram like packing tape method near the top with cut end one in car one out car so you can slide stuff through it.. Now with milk carton get wedge and slide it between the 2 layers of milk carton and it will push open the door frame with out marking paint :wub:

Now get long wire hold one end slide through plastic area or lower pending angle you need. ANd with one short end of the U use it in hand to turn it and with the other end flick the latch open.

If your near a bin in public can be done lots of smooth plastic cartons anything wedged shape and wire.

This method is fast and works on lots of modern cars I find top of door/widow frame esp on Mitsubishi cars is so easy to push out with wedge can nearly use hand to reach in not wire.

Also this method wont mark paint or anything no one will know so fast and easy.

Cameron

When did you get out of jail? Ha ha jokes. Pretty much the method ive always used but the milk bottle to keep it un scratched is cool. Logged away in the back of my brain till next time. My easy way is give the missus a copy of my keys...

brick diagram is pure win.

fastest most effect method too.

packing tape is the fastest way. mate had an xf falcon and he could brake into it in about 5 seconds. i worked it out first go and i was about 10 at the time. would never buy 1 based purely on that fact. (and many others like it being an xf)