Ae71 Sex-spec But Practical

cinky

hey most of you have seen our car as it has been around for a while but its now its time for the a redo. i'm going to try and do it sex-spec (bling, flashy, bright, neck snapper sorta thing) other wise the stuff i've already got for it will go to waste i.e. $3000 ICE system, re trimmed aftermarket seats, custom boot install.

What i am doing is getting rid of the 18 inch wheels and going for something smaller but still achieve the look that I'm going

any suggestions. i don't mind if they have big dish or whatever.

post-9413-1264242802_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey most of you have seen our car as it has been around for a while but its now its time for the a redo. i'm going to try and do it sex-spec (bling, flashy, bright, neck snapper sorta thing) other wise the stuff i've already got for it will go to waste i.e. $3000 ICE system, re trimmed aftermarket seats, custom boot install.

What i am doing is getting rid of the 18 inch wheels and going for something smaller but still achieve the look that I'm going

any suggestions. i don't mind if they have big dish or whatever.

get some Volk/Rays 17s. Get them chromed. Then you get your bling but still have a race look.

Something like Volk GTC's would look aight imo

i was thinking of going for a small rim probably 15's with mega dish and big rubber

like the 15 x9.5 above..

i have some 15 x 8.75's with 4.25 inches dishatm

be prepared for max flared guards if you want dish though

biggest size i have found fit well under almost standard guards are 15 x7.5 around 0 offset which will give you about 70mm dish in an SSR reverse mesh

i have some Enkei 5 spokes coming , 15 x 8.5/9 all negative offset about 3 inches dish in 8.5's and 3.5 inches in the 9's

Edited by mungi mods