My First Corolla, Is A Ke30. New To Forums Too :)

Finn.KE30

Helllooo my names Alex and this is my First Corolla.

Only had it for a few weeks but keen as hell to make it look and run good :D :D

Its a 1975 KE30, Auto >.<

It only cost me $1100 :hmm:

from a random local car dealer.

Thinking of a colour for it atm, |blink| need some ideas . Post and tell me if you have any ideas for me ;)

The interior will be black and yellow.

Just purchased my boss kit to install my new SAAS Wheel.

Here are some picssss.

post-10282-1265368272_thumb.jpg

post-10282-1265368467_thumb.jpg

Reppin The L's -.-

post-10282-1265368573_thumb.jpg

post-10282-1265369480_thumb.jpg

post-10282-1265368854_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking like a great base project mate |blink|

have you had a think for some more future plans for her?

Welcome to rollaclub mate

Josh -=KE30=-

Hey, your thread was the first one i looked at on this site haha.

yours is the white KE30 i think ? :D

its a beast mate haha.

and the colour is better -.- ha

but yeh, atm money is obviously an issue. lame job, but got a few people offering to help me out.

it needs a bit more go, cuz she is slowwwwww ha.

so ill be looking around for a new engine :hmm:

Hey, your thread was the first one i looked at on this site haha.

yours is the white KE30 i think ? :D

its a beast mate haha.

and the colour is better -.- ha

but yeh, atm money is obviously an issue. lame job, but got a few people offering to help me out.

it needs a bit more go, cuz she is slowwwwww ha.

so ill be looking around for a new engine :D

lol yeah thats prolly mine :D i had the same base :hmm: 3k auto picked mine up for $1100 aswell haha its not got a 4k and a 4 speed manual ;) i work at bunnings so my job isnt that crash hot for cash but a little bit here and there makes a big difference.

|blink|

lol yeah thats prolly mine :D i had the same base :hmm: 3k auto picked mine up for $1100 aswell haha its not got a 4k and a 4 speed manual ;) i work at bunnings so my job isnt that crash hot for cash but a little bit here and there makes a big difference.

|blink|

haha yeh i got a lame job, to embarrassin to say.

and what kind of paint did u do the inside of ya doors with? from the brown to black, cuz i been wanting to go black ha

just normal matt black spray? or ? :D

I need to find new wheels too -.-

haha yeh i got a lame job, to embarrassin to say.

and what kind of paint did u do the inside of ya doors with? from the brown to black, cuz i been wanting to go black ha

just normal matt black spray? or ? :hmm:

I need to find new wheels too -.-

nah mate i used VHT vinyl dye in gloss jet black :D keep an eye out on the for sale parts to pick up some wheels theres always something nice going at a good price |blink|

Welcome! & Nice find |blink| .

Just a hint, leave the trim alone !!!. Original trim like that will be hard to replace.

Lowered a little, 14" steelies from a RA series Celica with factory center caps and a black rear window venetian.

Keep it simple doesn't cost a lot to have a cool little head turning ride. Also if you haven't got heaps of $$$$ keep the engine stock, its muck cheaper to run and maintain.

They are hard to find in good condition. the brown ring always has from a hairline crack to a couple mills. Even worse is the plastic backing. That is always cracked.

I have a few for sale if the small cracks don't bother you.

Welcome to rollaclub mate. We sometimes have cruises on around Launy if you want to come for a drive with some other rollas one day. :)

If you want a bit more poke out of her then I would suggest keeping your eye out for a 4k and manual gearbox. 4k's can be had for as little as $50 for a good one. For a bit more power again you can also get a 5k but you're normally looking at around $300 for one. Either are very easy swap overs from your 3k and can easily be done in half a day.

Welcome to rollaclub mate. We sometimes have cruises on around Launy if you want to come for a drive with some other rollas one day. :)

If you want a bit more poke out of her then I would suggest keeping your eye out for a 4k and manual gearbox. 4k's can be had for as little as $50 for a good one. For a bit more power again you can also get a 5k but you're normally looking at around $300 for one. Either are very easy swap overs from your 3k and can easily be done in half a day.

Hey, thanks :)

reckon ill come one day, get my Ps in July..

Still on L's.

and have to stay on freakin auto until my after my P's because my mum can only drive AUTO arghhh.

but then ill def be upgradin it..

Also, Does anyone have any ideas for the colour of my Body?

Also installed bost kit and steering wheel today, and my new black carpet arrived :blush: