250 Xflow In Ke20

PMP020

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamie mate I'm only goin to ke70 for the PCD and easy availability of brake pads.

its not a street car it dusnt need to stop ona dime just gota be enough so i can control the car when I'm crawling alround the burnout pad.

harley don't worry everyone will know which and when burnout comp I'm goin in.

hopefully gazzanats but i can't find any info on entering its coming up in october.

i get more pix and maybe a vid this wkend.

keep the comments comin guys.

cheers scott

then itll be mental and wont go anywhere near the road. also before this happens ill be puttin ke70 front brakes on it and be riding 16" wheels for a lil bit of traction.

oh gee what a big upgrade... a couple of mm bigger...woohoo

(that said I did it to my corolla and with the right pads it was a nice upgrade on a stock motor)

keep going bigger yet....and ventilated would be nice...

good too see another Ke20 with a six in . i believe ihave seen this one before in the norhtern suburbs.And may know the original builder .I drive mine on the street

with standard disc front .i just never open it up unless ive got staight road with no side streets. these babies goooooooooooooooooooooooo :jamie: :abuse: with sixes in so hang on

Hemi 6 the only way to gooooooooooooooooo :'(

hey nickZ it had crossed my mind about the RA40 upgrade but i wasnt sure what had 2 be modified to fit them in.

any help wood be appriciated. and also a pick of what an RA40 loox like wood help also.

hemi 6 hahaha I'm the 3rd owner of the car it was built years ago and had been sitting around at the 2nd owners house for over a yr. before i bought it

i sure hope it gets up and boogies ill be going for my 1st drive 2morow night.

keep the comments coming

cheers scott

went for my 1st drive in the monsta today

:D HOT DAMN ITS INSANE

1st, 2nd, 3rd sliding its just mental.

neighbours hate me even more now.

but got home and found sump spewin out with oil so its back 2 square one and fixin it better.

for front brakes I'm goin RA60 big vented discs twin spot calipers.

i use RA60struts n lower control arms with ke20 strut tops. chop the springs and put sorter strut inserts in and shes sweet.

only prob is i can't run any smaller than 14" on the front so ill have my work cut out me finding some cool hubbys.

wel the sarga continues

keep the comments coming peeps

cheers scott

hey scott

adam here just seen ur photos of six in ur 20 , i can tell u now that putting a turbo

on ur beast is going to b one tight fit . as my mate has turbo set up in his cortina,

an there is no room for anything with all plumbing an crap. but hey give it a go ,

give me a buzz when its running!

ILL C YA A GAZZANATS! :P

adam turbo202 ke20

PMP020 wrote:

"only prob is i can't run any smaller than 14" on the front so ill have my work cut out me finding some cool hubbys."

Scott, if ya need 14" hubby's ya can't go past ms65 crown hubcaps. they look awesome onld old rolla's! granted, it may take a while to find some but worth it, took me 3 years! ill email ya a pic of what they look like on a ke10

I'm doing the 114.3 stud conversion jsut so i can use em...

scott.

wel ive started pulling the engine I'm going to try and pull engine and trans at same time ive done it in a falcon and it wasnt to bad so well see how i go out of ke20.

wel with brakes i rekon ill just go ke70 so i can keep 13" all round with nice hubbys and it sjust alot easier to bolt up.

this car isnt going to be driven ont he road anymore so don't have 2 worry about stopping from 80kmph. only need to hold me when holding stand still till i get into mad helies.

once engine n trans out ill prolly jsut rebuild both for the hell of it and keep it carby fed for gazzanats. no computers no worrys for the moment.

but I'm now chasing a bigger radiator.

spec 700cm wide x 440cm high x 80cm thick.

ill keeps yall posted

i havnt taken anymore pix i might get some on the weekend.

cheers scott