Radrollaz Night Cruze To The National Park.

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night was awesome. Very well worth the late night. And Fonzy, I don't know how you do it but they are really awesome photo's. It was pitch plack up there. But that reminds me, that must of been what the crazy bright light was. :)

It was great to meet up with every one again and just hang out, as well as cruise around with an excellent group of corolla's. :)

Can't wait for the next cruise.

Great cruise once again. Going through the national park was a bit slow at first with Mick in the lead. LOL

Any issues on the run back home boys?

BTW, Marty, we all know that I would have beaten you if my Venations didn't fall down.

Till we race again.

Note: Ke10-Hoon does not condone any form of street racing or hooning. :)

Unless he is in clear visible view of the sceptical.

hey guyss...looks like a good turnout...who owns the silver ke26 panno?

Hi mate, the white ke26 pano belongs to one of the RadRollaz crew and incase your wondering isnt for sale. It kept up well suprisingly through out the cruze powered by a 4k and a good driver :D The owner uses it as a daily and has a hectik sr20det powered ke20 at home.

Edited by radrollaz

Hi mate, the white ke26 pano belongs to one of the RadRollaz crew and incase your wondering isnt for sale. It kept up well suprisingly through out the cruze powered by a 4k and a good driver :D The owner uses it as a daily and has a hectik sr20det powered ke20 at home.

Nah thats cool

ive already got a 4 door ke26 which I'm building..nissan power! i spoke to ya mick at the al parmers show a few weeks ago..

• 4 weeks later...
some tuff cars on this cruise, well done guys. any idea where the next one will be, keen to catch up again.

hey guys i recently bought a sportivo 2005, id be interested in the next rolla cruise maybe able to bring a couple others along... let me know next cruise please!

thanks