Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet no probs ryan, cheers

i thought all t50 were a hydro clutch? I'm planning on setting up a hydro clutch anyway cas heavy duty clutches rape cables, got my eye on a t50 atm, not sure what its off yet tho. what do you mean hoe 'far'? ill be shoving the 3t crank and pistons in the 2tg block haha ill port the head and possibly shave it down a bit, may get a bore hone aswell, but new pistons will be $$$ so we'll see how much cash i have at the time

yeah it will be a good small, light car and great for where i live (in the hillz :dance:)

love your little beast aswell, wish mine was half that straight. no joke, i had no idea about rollas when i bought it aswell, haha its nice to have an uncommon rolla.

just realized i havnt shown you boys what i did with th suspension! so here we go...

put some nice king springs low springs in the front

post-10850-041324600 1299564154_thumb.jpg

got a whiteline 22mm swaybar still need to replace the links to strut arm and the bushes on the tc rod

post-10850-075288500 1299564237_thumb.jpg

a novelty added for fun

post-10850-044467200 1299564394_thumb.jpg

also chucked another small leaf into the leaf packs, the difference is insane, going from some cut pedders springs (for sale $10 haha), stock 16.5mm sway bar and a stock leaf pack (with huge lowering blocks), to this^^^ i get just about no body roll which is handy to say the least!

hey man looks like a fun project

just wondering how much you picked up the new king springs for the front for? and did you cut any coils off yourself? would love to see how the wheel arches sit now :yes:

good luck

ill get a pick up of the ride height now, its a bit too high in the front, but it still looks good, i think i got the springs for $120, got a mate at supercheap who got me 25% off :thumbsup: think they are around $160 normally?

cheers parrot, is it really going to inter fear? dammit! i love this swaybar

someone wanted a shot of the ride height? soz about the lighting, wasnt ideal but it was a good excuse for a windies run :drevil:

post-10850-063822200 1299734662_thumb.jpg

and does anyone know if there is a difference in wieght between a 3t and 2t block? cas they look pretty much the same and have the same bore so from what i can see they are the same?

Edited by sNoOkDoG