7Agte 20V Blacktop

_FNQ_rolla_

Members dont see this ad

Still yet to catch up with you matey :)

Looking good though, should come around for a look at some point, just have to dig out your mobile number from my PM's.

Well i'm hoping to have it on the dyno next week to run it in and ready to take on the "Movember Cruise" so you might see it on the streets soon ;)

Took the little bomb out for a bit of a drive on the weekend to load up the motor to help with the running in process. I stalled it about 3 times before I even started to move (that clutch is going to take a bit of getting used to). It was not much fun to drive (especially in the city) because the ecu was set to have a rev limiter of 4000 rpm, the VVT was turned off and the boost was set a 7psi. Out on the open roads it was much better as I could load it up to help bed in the rings, I can feel the motor starting to free up.

When it goes back for a tune on the dyno the other functions of the ecu will also be set up such as;

VVT

Boost control

Antilag

Flat Shift

Launch Control

Then it should be a little bit more exciting to drive.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

The motor only has done 350kms and I have already done an oil change so it was off to the rollers for a tune (I really did not like driving it with the base tune).

We only took the boost to 18psi for the time being (as I would like to put a few more kms on it) and I want to come back next year with a few more modifications.

post-10153-0-12201600-1354712995_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1