To Buy Or Not To Buy

Twinky

It's all at least a 1000ks from my place...so you don't have to give the secret up.

but I gotta ask....where the hell are these treasures? I spied an AP6 valiant safari and half a VE valiant next to the cedric. I know you SA boys take valiants for granted, but that is pure gold.

Boo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We don't like to generally disclose the site to public because dudley has a problem with theft. As there are some rarities people like to hop the fence and help themselves.

The only reason I was allowed into the yard was because my friend knows dudley well enough. I think he does let people in normally but only early in the morning on the weekend.

If ratiara says so he may disclose the location, I'll leave it to him as he seems to know the place a lot better than me. Preferably by pm.

We don't like to generally disclose the site to public because dudley has a problem with theft. As there are some rarities people like to hop the fence and help themselves.

The only reason I was allowed into the yard was because my friend knows dudley well enough. I think he does let people in normally but only early in the morning on the weekend.

If ratiara says so he may disclose the location, I'll leave it to him as he seems to know the place a lot better than me. Preferably by pm.

No offence. I understand. It just looked cool

Fiat 500

MK1 Cortina 2 door

And the many vw beetles I see there please :jamie:

The car I would really love 99% of the people would not know, As a hint - It was made in Brisbane and there is one at the QLD museum.

Hah! you are not the only one who can play with velvia!

But my camera is shit :)

My missus has spruced them up for me :blush:

No velvia for me. Nikon D80, Low iso and around f5.6 at 16-20mm.

Minor colourisation in shop.........and these are in the most part, the cutting room floor jobs.

Yours have come up nicely too though....just buy the damn Publica.....start driving now!! :jamie:

I spotted the Tatra... That's one obscure European a very VERY long way from home.

Not a Tatra there buddy at all...believe you me, if there was one of those Czechoslovakian, rear engined beauties there, it'd be in my yard regardless of condition!

ahhh dudleys wrecking yard hahahahahahahah

yep I know about it too, been twice so far.... Hes got some awesome stuff. Wish I owned that place :jamie:

Got about 200 photos of cars there...

Easy 500 cars i reckon? all old schoolers... so cool

get a few KE10s and 20s too.... and some mazdas, no rotary's though....

please buy the publica!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you could track down parts from japan anyway.... and might still have a good chance of finding some parts here...

Edited by Tally

You got me. I thought the car below was a Tatra 613 Special, but I'm wrong. Looks Japanese with the remains(?) of rear veiw mirrors on the front guards.

Please help... :jamie:

post-33-1273254908_thumb.jpg

Edited by Redwarf

You got me. I thought the car below was a Tatra 613 Special, but I'm wrong. Looks Japanese with the remains(?) of rear veiw mirrors on the front guards.

Please help... :jamie:

It's an Isuzu Florian, but yes, it is deceiving nose down in the grass. Apparently there were a few variations of the model from year to year. My mate with the one pictured below was very disappointed when anything he took of this wouldn't fit his. Wish it was a Tatra.

rr66.jpg