May 13, 201016 yr comment_437158 Hey all! I'm back after.............well.........a few years! Whats new? Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_437162 Hey all! I'm back after.............well.........a few years! Whats new? Well phuck me dead, It's only been about 2 ;) Was only looking at old inactive members the other day, it sucks to see so many have left, I realised mushroom has not been on for ages too as it was his b'day yesterday. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_437234 hey man, not seen you on here before but I'm pretty certain ive met you before a few times ;) Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_437313 Finally the man has internet again.......YES it has been a loooong while. You should come for a cruise with us to the Sunny coast next weekend. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_437440 Welcome back, we've been keeping the RC server warm for ya while you've been away, hows it going? Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_437623 Thanks guys for the warm welcome back! yeah its been a while and yes i've met you all at some stage, na sorry dougy got other commitments i've gotta attend to. And yes there is something new, well sort of, be on the road in a few weeks! Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_437718 So it's nearly ready for rego hey..... I assume we're talking about the vehicle from Deniliquin? Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_443740 So it's nearly ready for rego hey..... I assume we're talking about the vehicle from Deniliquin? Welcome back to the joint... Need pics of this mystery wagon... Settle for oil on canvas but prefer photos... Report
June 11, 201016 yr Author comment_444006 Welcome back to the joint... Need pics of this mystery wagon... Settle for oil on canvas but prefer photos... Thanks bloke, its not that good but i'll see what i can do............ Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_444031 Thanks bloke, its not that good but i'll see what i can do............ I don't know mate, it looked bloody nice driving past :) Felt a little bit green with envy..lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now