Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seriously, What Were They Thinking?

Featured Replies

i actually like the rukus. the name sucks but looking ath us scion version, if the bring across the upgrades from factory you can do and add to the color range i wouldnt mind having one.

 

still keeping the 55 for the weekends tho :P

  • Replies 61
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why couldnt they just stick with the old scion xb / toyota Bb shape

was so much cooler

and id happily buy a Tc if they came to aus as there is some sick ones in the us and 20valves basicly bolt straight in :P

4357652425_e5ab01b1ac.jpg

Why would you want a 1.6L 20v in a brand new car that weighs close to 5 metric f@$k tons?

i've been eyeing off a bB from Japan for some time now, and now i've heard they're releasing the 'RuKuS' here.

 

 

+$25k for a new one with nothing.

 

$15-$20k for a JDM one 50,000-80,000kms with some fruit (coilovers, wheels and a kit) landed and complied.

 

 

while it might be second hand, i'm still in favour of importing a bB.

and id happily buy a Tc if they came to aus as there is some sick ones in the us and 20valves basicly bolt straight in

 

Worst

Decision

Ever.

 

Sure, the tCs look the goods, but a 20V? The stock 2AZ already puts out 120kw and a bucketload more torque than a 20V, and there's a TRD Supercharger kit for them too. With the 20V you'd be revving the rings off it just to keep up with a stock 2AZ.

Been away for a week, just read all the new posts in here... Leslie, Redwarf: you summed up exactly what I've been thinking of Toyota lately. They have a huge lineup of cars, not one of which has any style and most of which I think the current versions went backwards from older versions... Especially the latest corolla :P

 

 

Stop teasing us with the FT86 and give it to us already!! :D

 

 

 

My wife is looking at a step up in her career that would warrant her driving a new car, but we couldn't justify spending enough for a new Lexus and nothing Toyota is offering is any good... I hate to think where that leaves us.

Leslie(ey?) I have to admire your passionate stance. I haven't seen a toyota that really inspires me about since the Altezza popped on my screen in Gran Turismo and even now everyone has one in it's insipid, underpowered (or automatic) Lexus form anyway.

 

I suppose I've been resigned to the fact that they don't build cars for me and me only for about the last ten years.

 

As for the name, am I the only person that actually likes it?

I still like the look of them, I'm not going to buy one but I'm not going to buy any new toyotas... or any toyotas made after 75 for that matter.

just did some digging on this and got some info from cmi toyota in town here.

 

one majour down side to it all

 

AUTOMATIC.

no option for manual.

2.4 ltr engine out of a rav4

3 options

base model is $30,500

 

Option 2 includes

leather seats

climate control

9 speaker + sub woofer audio

$33200

 

Option 3 is option 3 plus a sunroof

$3500

 

and if you want one now they have them in stock.

Edited by Valandor

  • Author

of course they have them in stock....no one wants to buy one!!!!

 

if I had $30K in my pocket...I'd go for a Mazda

id go for a r33 and put my money for goodies

id go for a r33 and put my money for goodies

 

If bought an R33 you'd need all the change to fix the bucket of shit every 3 weeks. Adding goodies makes them break even faster too :D

If bought an R33 you'd need all the change to fix the bucket of shit every 3 weeks. Adding goodies makes them break even faster too :D

 

or a 180sx boosted to 14 pounds :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.