Lucy The 4Age 55

Chillin

Gave the beast a detail today and polished the shinny bits, she came up a treat. currently looking at a closed door respray of the car of the original color (possibly just the rear to get it looking ok again). I've herd down the line that autobarn can order in the original beige paint? can anyone shed some light on this?

Just a pic from today's muck around.

Cheers Hayden.

post-11193-082757500 1289125432_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

New front end bushes today! tightened up all the front end suspension and added another leaf to the pack on the rear.

overall i am extremely happy with the handling, getting amazing grip and length through the gears :dance:. may have some footage/ stills on the way....

I've herd down the line that autobarn can order in the original beige paint? can anyone shed some light on this?

Most paint shops would be able to mix you up the original colour in acrylic, enamel or 2k. Ive seen export cans in auto barn that are colour matched...but that's just for dodgy touch ups really.

Looks awesome man, Have to admit didn't liek the roof racks at first, Looks pretty sick. Although it would look way tougher if they were chrome :wink:

New wheels suit it so well.

was?

Phil came with us for a drive on Saturday, i think his referring to 'was phat when he seen it in the flesh'

I am also looking into the wheels getting polished to super shinny and the roof racks to be chrome dipped.

Aiming for a JDM cross granny spec theme, so keep tuned....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Today i did a little work on the rear end. removed the bump stops as the car was sitting on them, shortend and put back in. car sat diff on chasie (65mm off sills) and rear tyres were jammed in the guards. as my direction for this car has moved towards a hill gripper I removed the 2 1/2' blocks. Suspention is firm yet takes small pumps well.

The car now sits even with 110mm from the sills and handeling improving 200%. I'm extremly happy with the way things are going. no pics as of yet but ill try and get some shots with brad done soon.

Plans for a 7k are in the works, keep tuned!