Anyone Fit 205/60/13 On Ke30 Before??

Members dont see this ad
I can fit 215/50/13, and they sit flush with the guards. Depends on the offset.

So i suppose the rims i just bought are gonna need new tyres to fit they are 245/50/14 (will massive offset cancel out this or is it too much tyre?)

and does anyone know what brand of rim they are they were sold as sigma rims but i don't remember any sigmas out with as cool rims

Sorry for hijacking your thread mate

Here's a pic of the rims theyre 14 by 7 don't know the offset

post-9017-1276570601.png

yea not sure on my offset. got a set of minilites but want fatter tyres..

hmmm fat tyres or skinnier tyres that go up in gaurds?????? :P

really want it on its ass :y: so think i mite hafta go something a lil skinnier.

Just run a tape measure over your tire, working out the overall radius (as in from the centre of the wheel), and possibly height to the widest part of the tire... then measure from the centre of the hub up into the inner guard... Then measure the distance between the hub and inner guard from that point... then revert that measurement to the distance between the rim bolt face, and the widest part of the tire...

not sure if that's explained very well at all... :bash: i'm going to take a nap. can someone translate? basically with those 4 measurements, you should be able to work out if the tire will fit with those rims...

225's will go under a ke35 no probs. Had to lip the guards to be safe but they went under. Stuffed if I know what the offset was though.

372278_8_full.jpg

Sorry 'bout the quality of the pick but it is the best I could do atm.......

By the way, it ended up a lot lower than that over the years.