Rc Daddy's

so heres my baby girl!

Tayah Samantha Bain

born 17th june at 5:41 PM

6.1 pounds.

i'm sooo happy to have met her... finally. so quiet and peaceful... i know that won't last!!!

anyway piccies.

100_0297.jpg

100_0326.jpg

and then me and her on the couch... and yes i do need to shave.

100_0327.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Congrats. It's just the best thing ever, isn't it?

My little girl who just turned one still loves sleeping on my chest, and has since day one, just like yours. :dance:

Fatherhood tip No 43: cut her fingernails once a week otherwise she turns into a mini Edward Scissorhands. ;)

Fatherhood tip No 43: cut her fingernails once a week otherwise she turns into a mini Edward Scissorhands. :jamie:

:jamie: Its fun how they'll rip the shit out of there own face first though hey!!!

Is she off the tube feeding yet?

Oh and congrat man. :jamie: Should have finished those projects first. they'l take you years now. :wink:

haha yeah ah well little girl can help me out with em when shes older!! haha little rev head i hope!

yeah she's of the tube and at home. feeding ok jst takes her ages to wake up... as for the nails... yeah she's scratched her face a bit when she was in neonatal.

but since she's home we got those wondersuits to cover her hands.

Once she starts realising SHE can actually control her hands she'll hate having those gloves on cause she won't be able to pick stuff up. :jamie:

Then once she's live 7-8 months old it become near impossible to try and clip their nails. Would be soooo much easier if you could just put their finger in a bench vice!!! :jamie:

Then once she's live 7-8 months old it become near impossible to try and clip their nails. Would be soooo much easier if you could just put their finger in a bench vice!!! :jamie:

I do the Stiglette's while she's asleep. I could have a brass band behind me and she still wouldn't wake up!

Congrats!

Why is it that in most ofl the photos of freshies Ive seen lately they are all taking on the "boxer block" look with their hands! haha.

My best mates little girl is just on 10 months, funniest little thing ever, its definitely more fun when you can give them back though! haha.

Teach her to poke out her tongue. I got byron doing it when he was only like 3 months corrected. Fun as when you hand the kid to someone and they do the old "Awww aren't you cut" and the bady responds by poking out their tongue.