What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

i try and 'work to live' and not 'live to work'

spare time usually includes, indoor soccer, fiddling with corolla of course, pc games, xbox, hanging out with lady friend, movies.

id like to get into RC planes (got a few RC cars), and would also like to build a model railyway. but need to move out first to have the room for the railway.

I'm the sound guy at church, and we just bought an awesome digital sound desk (yamaha m7cl-48 for those interested), so my new hobby is working out how to use it!

church on sunday nights, but if I'm on sound that takes up most of the afternoon as well (form 3pm onwards)

i play guitar a bit, but am looking at buying a digital drum kit to learn drums and not annoy the neighbours to much.

sound guy at church sounds alright, which church?, digital sound desk at work sounds alright, that church must rake in the donations :dance:.

I do audio engineering when I could be f@$ked, I can build fake mac's aswell :dance: so i have all my audio software on my mac made out of regular pc parts.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch too much TV

Play too many computer games

Pitch and Putt

Rollaclub

Dream about having more money

Watch AE86 videos and wish I could get on the track in mine

Little bit of photography now and then

Procrastinate doing work on creating websites/webapps and programming

Hopefully soon shooting.

i try and 'work to live' and not 'live to work'

spare time usually includes, indoor soccer, fiddling with corolla of course, pc games, xbox, hanging out with lady friend, movies.

id like to get into RC planes (got a few RC cars), and would also like to build a model railyway. but need to move out first to have the room for the railway.

I'm the sound guy at church, and we just bought an awesome digital sound desk (yamaha m7cl-48 for those interested), so my new hobby is working out how to use it!

church on sunday nights, but if I'm on sound that takes up most of the afternoon as well (form 3pm onwards)

i play guitar a bit, but am looking at buying a digital drum kit to learn drums and not annoy the neighbours to much.

Oh what church??

Most of my time is consumed by work and church

Used to play guitar in a metal band :dance:

Getting INK - I have a sleeve in the works WOOOOOOO

and the rest is sleeping constantly, one of the downsides of crohns is that i lack motivation to do anything so I laze around doing nothing

sound guy at church sounds alright, which church?, digital sound desk at work sounds alright, that church must rake in the donations :dance:.

I do audio engineering when I could be f@$ked, I can build fake mac's aswell :dance: so i have all my audio software on my mac made out of regular pc parts.

haha i like your style with the mac's....

yeah admitedly i felt kinda bad seeing ~$27k spent on a brand new mixing desk, but we seriosuly have run out of chanells.....and we use it for christmas/easter big performances, so hopefuly we get the use out of it.

Oh what church??

Most of my time is consumed by work and church

wynnum baptist church is my home church.

which do you go to?