Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eat, sleep, rollaclub lmao.

nah when I'm not on the computer actually doing work lol I'm either in the shed working on the corolla or driving around looking for old Mazdas and Toyotas...

Do a bit of drawing, photography and photoshop as well...

working, overtime - I do nearly 50 hrs a week and still only just make $500, the joy of apprentice wages.

rollaclub

and when I have enough money I buy things for my car, currently saving to find my engine build.

Also need to buy a new clutch - $240 exceedy heavy duty there goes the majority of my pay... but using works hoist makes it easy :wink:

In my spare time.......Rollaclub. Getting surgery on my wrist soon, so all i will do is sit on my ass and grow fat. And be on rollaclub lol. Otherwise, stay at home dad, so not much spare time. But i can still look at sick corolla's and wish i had one :wink:

Depends what I'm into at the time. My hobbies (Vintage RC cars, RC planes and RC helis), cars if I'm in the mood or one needs something fixed, though not as much as when I was younger (cars are more just transportation to me these days), and hanging out with the missus and kids.

Lately it has been working on my E32, and also tidying up and packing shit for the move into our new house in a few weeks.

Oh yea, also been addicted to This Game lately.

Edited by Felix

Wakeup -> rollaclub -> work -> corolla -> dinner -> rollaclub -> sleep ->

I got a few things on my plate atm so not much time to do anything but once i sort out my shit then i'll be back in routine like above :wink:

Other than corollas i get drunk with my mates, go out and spend time with my girlfreind, help my Mum out with her business or do small painting jobs with my painting business.

i try and 'work to live' and not 'live to work'

spare time usually includes, indoor soccer, fiddling with corolla of course, pc games, xbox, hanging out with lady friend, movies.

id like to get into RC planes (got a few RC cars), and would also like to build a model railyway. but need to move out first to have the room for the railway.

I'm the sound guy at church, and we just bought an awesome digital sound desk (yamaha m7cl-48 for those interested), so my new hobby is working out how to use it!

church on sunday nights, but if I'm on sound that takes up most of the afternoon as well (form 3pm onwards)

i play guitar a bit, but am looking at buying a digital drum kit to learn drums and not annoy the neighbours to much.

I think i can speak for a minority when i say, 'I Masturbate vigorously in my free time.' :wink: LOL

Possibly does not apply to whom has a woman in their life.

i have a woman in my life and still masturbate vigorously :laff: it keeps me out of trouble, either that fixing my falcon, sourcing parts for my 70, actually driving the falcon out on friday and saturday nights, or sitting at home watching tv ;)