What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

There are alot of skaters and deadly treadly riders amongst our ranks here on rollaclub, does it ever at all come in handy when you have no licence or when the rolla is broken in the shed? How can you fit a treadly into a early rolla anyways? Do ya take the front wheel off?

guy I used to work with used to fit his 125cc pit bike in a ke20 :laff:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are alot of skaters and deadly treadly riders amongst our ranks here on rollaclub, does it ever at all come in handy when you have no licence or when the rolla is broken in the shed? How can you fit a treadly into a early rolla anyways? Do ya take the front wheel off?

not sure about when the rollas broken, but definetly helps when getting about in the city. a few well placed pushes can get you from one end of swanston st to the other (eg from uni to flinders station), then bomb the hill near the station, then session the city park.

well if its not seeing the missus its usually tinkering with my own cars or my mates

on the odd occasion go out with mates and generally ever friday night i make time to go hang out with my ke55 at the munch inn car meet thats usually my spare time oh and also tenpin bowling both league and weeknend tournaments

I'm thinkin that cops some downhill action on the bitumen someplace. Video please!

you bet it does! that one isnt mine but mine is the same just with a dropped rear axel brings it about 2 inches lower to the ground hopefully vids this friday night

What on earth did you coat the wheels with?

I have to ask as replacing coatings will be a damn sight easier than buying new wheels and having to redrill then refill them with cement......

Yes, I has one too :)

Also, rear axle mods? Care to share a little info?

Edited by Toy-Yoda

What on earth did you coat the wheels with?

I have to ask as replacing coatings will be a damn sight easier than buying new wheels and having to redrill then refill them with cement......

Yes, I has one too :)

Also, rear axle mods? Care to share a little info?

pvc over gocart wheels then pump em up hard no real specs on the rear end just a bent pipe with gokart stub axel things welded into the end ill get some pics tonight

• 2 weeks later...