Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordains 69 Rolla.

Featured Replies

This car is going to be mean. Good work man, it's always a really good read when people do all the work themselves. Wish I could do the same.

  • Replies 365
  • Views 345.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sweeet as man wheels still look brilliant

  • Stu, Theres no bump steer. On full lock, On full compression the rack turns 2mm.. which is nothing and it goes Toe out which is a shitload better then toe in. I'm amazed at how well it turned out. I w

  • What can I say.... it loves shoes just like me haha! I've nearly finished rebuilding my SSR mesh wheels... so cheering about that!! Can finally get it sorted. The cars on the hoist... slowly whelding

Posted Images

Great build.. lol the no license can be a curse and a blessing :P .. the thing is amazing and the stance is even better :)

get the hole saw onto it :y:

 

What he said. It will look more factory and you save a few grams weight :lolcry:

 

This is my favorite build on rc atm. I thought I had it tough. :P

  • Author

Well can't really do much till the firewalls in so I just been cleaning the motor up and playing with other things lately.

 

420194_169948593113937_100002963930519_262231_1581558760_n.jpg

 

422914_172608336181296_100002963930519_269783_1164041181_n.jpg

 

420898_171983796243750_100002963930519_268384_731220276_n.jpg

 

427357_169333309842132_100002963930519_260953_1540893956_n.jpg

 

My MA61 track car haha!

 

419115_10150525436373661_698778660_8886448_1164636164_n.jpg

 

Photo of me sliding it haha :cool:

looking good mate, like the ma61 also :y:

Looks good as mate :dance: keep up the good work

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • Author

430380_173223942786402_100002963930519_270994_1374448931_n.jpg

 

Really not much room in the footwell...

 

418682_173225816119548_100002963930519_271004_41877378_n.jpg

 

By the end of the week the car should hopefully have a firewall and tunnel. Progress won't be as responsive anymore as I've just started my Uni degree. But still will be weekly updates haha :)

Looking good mate, likeing the fab work so far. Whats the eta for this conversion, looking forward to seeing it at a cruze sometime.

430380_173223942786402_100002963930519_270994_1374448931_n.jpg

 

Really not much room in the footwell...

 

418682_173225816119548_100002963930519_271004_41877378_n.jpg

 

By the end of the week the car should hopefully have a firewall and tunnel. Progress won't be as responsive anymore as I've just started my Uni degree. But still will be weekly updates haha :)

 

 

What u talking about u got heaps of foot room :lolcry: hahahah might be good for left foot braking :wink:

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • Author

Well the Firewall is now being put off until the end of feb. Will be finished before march 1 :cool:

 

What I'm going to do in the meantime is, sort out the fuel system... mock the wiring up, 100% complete the front suspension, Sort the rear diff stud problem out and make the ladderbar rear end and panhard rod and sort the leafs out. So by the time the firewalls done the car's virtually completed :y:

 

Started my Uni degree on the 28th feb... will be pretty crazy and I have a feeling not to much corolla time will happen. Get my licence back on the 5th of march, although I believe I get it back for a week and then lose it for another 3 months for having no points or some bullshit.....

Well good to hear u have a plan mate and good luck with ur degree :happy:

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Not to much updates.... just waiting for my mate to finish building an rx3 so he can start working on my firewall as i'm to scared to touch it!!

 

I'm doing Mechanical Engineering!

 

401052_184390581669738_100002963930519_293737_677965051_n.jpg

 

Pedal box.

 

425153_184390081669788_100002963930519_293735_1971468480_n.jpg

 

LEEN J160 shifter relocation kit

 

418682_173225816119548_100002963930519_271004_41877378_n.jpg

 

Sleeping in the shed

 

421170_197345580374238_100002963930519_326502_2049310341_n.jpg

 

Set of 14x7j +13 reversies popped up so grabbed those and also grabbed a 'special' girlfriend haha

 

547596_199565500152246_100002963930519_332796_224529632_n.jpg

 

Then a set of 14x7 0 and 14x6.5 +10 popped up so thought i'd grab those last night too...

 

543865_199998500108946_100002963930519_333821_276537269_n.jpg

 

quick test fit

 

555751_200248743417255_100002963930519_334636_14810617_n.jpg

 

chucked a 165/55r14 on the front and a Falken 195/45r14 on the rear

 

530438_200248913417238_100002963930519_334637_532208574_n.jpg

 

Sat in garage for about an hour....... thinking about how i'm going to get rx7 AJPS brake kit under them :S NEK MINNIT.... decided the front wheels need new inner barrels made up without the SSR buldge.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.