Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

GJM85

Members dont see this ad

I like, Are you doing a brake or diff upgrade ?

Yeah, using ke70 front struts and brakes and i'm still hunting a diff and rear brakes. i'll either modify a ke30/55 diff or use the centre and shortened axles out of a 70 if it proves to hard to find.

Yeah, using ke70 front struts and brakes and i'm still hunting a diff and rear brakes. i'll either modify a ke30/55 diff or use the centre and shortened axles out of a 70 if it proves to hard to find.

Ive got a good ae71 4.3 ratio diff here if ya want it. Good cylinder and linings for $30. But you have to pull it, Its all ready in the air so its easy. Do the ke70 struts bolt in 20's ?

Ive got a good ae71 4.3 ratio diff here if ya want it. Good cylinder and linings for $30. But you have to pull it, Its all ready in the air so its easy. Do the ke70 struts bolt in 20's ?

From what i've heard anything up to a 70 will fit in but i'm not sure on the geometry. I know the hubs and brakes fit though so i've just gotta wait till i get the car back.

Good shit on the diff Des. I'll hit you up soon.

i did do a couple of pictures when we went up on saturday but in all honesty nothing had been done. but apparently the got 4 cars out of the shop last week and reckon all the steel work will be done when we go up next saturday the pics aren't much and ignore the big front gaurd. i will definately head up and get some better ones on saturday before heading to willowbank for the pro 10.5 meeting

post-1262-097599100 1284372223_thumb.jpg

post-1262-010942900 1284372346_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...