Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

GJM85

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I spoke to Brendan at MSR yesterday. The 20 is ready for paint and they were starting on the boot and engine bay today. Satin Black. He think they should be onto the body by Friday or early next week so I might have it back in the next week or two.

I've been chasing this dude about the rear end driveline for about 2 weeks now and we organised for a sunday pick up and he stooged me. He then called me up yesterday and organised to drop it off for me today.

Now, I was paying top dollar for this gear on the provision it had the 5 speed box. I had to leave before he arrived so I left the money with JP and told him "make sure its a five speed box".

He rocked up with no selector in the box, so JP pulled the selector out of my spare 4sp box and surpise suprise no 5th.

Yeah I spoke to Brendan at MSR yesterday. The 20 is ready for paint and they were starting on the boot and engine bay today. Satin Black. He think they should be onto the body by Friday or early next week so I might have it back in the next week or two.

I've been chasing this dude about the rear end driveline for about 2 weeks now and we organised for a sunday pick up and he stooged me. He then called me up yesterday and organised to drop it off for me today.

Now, I was paying top dollar for this gear on the provision it had the 5 speed box. I had to leave before he arrived so I left the money with JP and told him "make sure its a five speed box".

He rocked up with no selector in the box, so JP pulled the selector out of my spare 4sp box and surpise suprise no 5th.

You must be spewing to say the least! good news on the bodywork though.

Yeah I wasn't to impressed because he must've lied the whole way through or didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Either way I got the diff, tailshft and springs for less than half the agreed amount to i'm cheering.

Stoked! Can’t wait to see this beast cruising.