Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

GJM85

Members dont see this ad

Yeah man. She turns clean and smooth. Timing is spot on. Dad helped me with that. The dizzy dropped in and we realised it was a tooth forward when we lined up the timing marks and the rotor button was ahead of the #1 cap terminal instead of behind. I'm beaming with confidence.

Got the holden lifter in yesterday. We worked out the pushrod length with the venier caliper. Not sure on the overall length of a 4k pushrod they need to be cut down 31mm. We tried on one rod by hacksawing it down then milling the pushrod ball out of the off-cut. They appear to be spot welded in..... They will all be cut down, oxy heated, ends pressed in and then silver solded. Sweet as.

Today, I went past Moss Street so I stopped in to Autobarn and I ordered a redline twin dcoe manifold and a BBR clutch. Sweet. Then I dash directly over the road to Right Price Exausts and enquired about some extractors. They just so happened to have a set of Hurricane short 4-1 extractors on shelf. New old stock, so they are a little scratched up, but that means 25% off!!! Perfecty Sweet!

post-8643-1283856817_thumb.jpg

Edited by GJM85

Not entirely sure on the progress of the body. They've asked me to come in and look at the progress on saturday. It's been in for a month now so i'm hoping to see some form of magic.....

PICS GAV ARE A MUST love the progress mate btw way send me a PM when the car is done and if you want a hand putting the pieces back together i will gladly help if iam free