Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Weekend After Bathurst Kinglake Cruise!

Featured Replies

thats worth a slab of beer!

 

was did the owner leave half a slab in the boot? saw you shuffling it around when removing the spare wheel

 

 

Bahahaha and maybe some was sampled ??

  • Replies 137
  • Views 81.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bahahaha and maybe some was sampled ??

 

 

Yes to all of the above.

 

As the westy boys will tell you she gets around corners, not to mention to and fro work.

 

Whats a few dents? Would you rather me drive around in a chook tin?

 

Door's the only non black panel now.

  • Author

i really dig that thing, try to do a rat rod look

 

baker - did the council approve your application for a job as the lawn mower/mulcher man? :lol:

Edited by Evan G

i really dig that thing, try to do a rat rod look

 

Bitches dig the Rockin' Rolla.

 

On a more serious note, though I have an unhealthy obsession with cars that are almost dead and bringing them back to life. My Kingswood was a similar thing but when I saw the 'rolla I really saw some potential to do whatever I wanted to do to it. It didn't matter if I broke it, didn't matter if it wasn't perfect 'cause it's my car to wreck/restore/hump.

 

On a related note I need some help soon as I don't really know much about them and my mechanical knowledge is lacking (even though I learn quickly) So help me the shit out. I have a bit of money to spend but it's springs/shocks/brakes first. Suggestions are more than welcome in my PM and if you're willing to help me in fitting I pay well with beer or cash.

Edited by emptycoffin

:y:

 

Good pics Matt.

 

I love a good money shot.

 

I also like the one with the humpback whale tail up!

  • Author

awesome money shot!

 

who's white ke55 was that? looks like it had a pretty big lead :P

 

I'm pretty happy with the handling of my 55, found a tiny bit of understeer through those tight wet hairpin. was GREAT fun being chased up the hill by baker. aaron was right on my tail for like last part of the drive.

 

I'm proud of my ke dirty 5

 

great turn out, wish some more cars came along. i will be organizing "random kebab nights" in the next few days so theres a alive Melbourne Rollaclub community.

 

edit - also ive NEVER heard anything like kehendo's backfiring breathing ke20 in my life!

Edited by Evan G

 

edit - also ive NEVER heard anything like kehendo's backfiring breathing ke20 in my life!

 

Yeah I didn't figure out who's it was until we went past some pedestrians and BOOM. Pedestrians need to change their undies. Bravo, good sir. Bravo.

was a good run......nice pics taken.. f@$king tired thou bumpy roads rattled the shit of my ae35 lmao

Great run guys, couldn't be more fun if we tried!

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

ahah west side boys i like it

 

yeah random kebab nights sound awsome

 

was a good day guys :)

Aaron's Ke35 :blush: Looks Brilliant. Lovin' it. :y:

 

Would've been really cool to be on the Cruise. I must, and I mean must, have to go to something like this when I get my L's next year. :yes:

 

Josh :cool:

had a great day. many thanks to evan for organising. great photos everyone, all rightclicksaveas'd. i'd be completely down for a kebab night or two.

 

this cruise has taught me two things. one, i really need to sort out the suspension in my car and two, i need to make my car louder.

  • Author

had a great day. many thanks to evan for organising. great photos everyone, all rightclicksaveas'd. i'd be completely down for a kebab night or two.

 

this cruise has taught me two things. one, i really need to sort out the suspension in my car and two, i need to make my car louder.

 

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

So when is the kebab night happening, Fri or Sat?? and or soonish. Very eager to meet the new members and Rollas :yes:

 

Evan despite my absence the cruise looked awesome, well done. :y: :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.