November 28, 201015 yr comment_484700 PS whats up with the matt black 20(?) in the background??? Thats a KE25! I'm sure someone on here would snap it up and save it before it dies. Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484723 cool chrome strips bro. what awesome car did you get those off? :P i can vouch for the ride in this being shit. it just is. Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484736 Thanks ;] Send a PM to BReNt if you're interested in the 25, it's his car. Haha thanks Hendo. :y: Honestly I don't mind how hard it is. You can see the bumps coming and prepare yourself etc. etc. its different when you're a passenger, that's why noone like it. Has some presence though. :cool: Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484779 Thanks ;] Send a PM to BReNt if you're interested in the 25, it's his car. Haha thanks Hendo. :y: Honestly I don't mind how hard it is. You can see the bumps coming and prepare yourself etc. etc. its different when you're a passenger, that's why noone like it. Has some presence though. :cool: I agree this car certainly has a presence either sitting still or on the open road. Now don't ride the ke too hard :no2: Report
November 29, 201015 yr Author comment_485108 Update: I got fined again at 1:30pm for going 78 in a 60 zone, up a hill... Lost 3 Points. I literally just got all my 5 points back yesterday, from losing it last year. The Jack that got me also saw my ride height. After working all over my car, and found it immaculate... He said: Your car is too low. The lowest point on the car is 9.55 centre meters from the ground. I need to get new springs to raise it to above 10. The f@$ked thing is that the lowest point are the pinch welds on the panels under the driver and front passenger doors. He's given me 7 days to get the car back to him at legal height before he takes it form me. This has also got me thinking about doing the conversion, without the engineering cert. I was quoted $800 to get done, plus an emissions test on the carbs(??). If I get defected again I lose my licence. I can't have that. I need to drive or I'd die. Honestly don't mind paying the money to get her engineered, I jut want to be able to drive her. I have 3 options. 1)Thinking I should sell the 4ag... 2)Try get an exemption from the no driving modified cars on Ps. etc. I have 3 years left on my greens. 3)Do the conversion anyway and cop the defect when they do look at it. I really do value everyone's opinions, please tell me what to do gurus! Cheers. Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_485234 have to agree your better off building a k series engine while on your p's.... getting pulled over with 4age you will no doubt get shafted....saying that a 5k maybe considered a modification as well haha Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_485251 The 5K won't be legal either but I reckon it's a good middle ground. You get a bit more go and really I think you would be unlucky to get done for it. Report
November 30, 201015 yr Author comment_485252 A few people have goten away with saying their 5k is an engine swap, or replacement engine. since theyre almost the same as a 4k. brents ke30 legally has a 5k without a cert. Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_485327 Stick with a 5k as its a standard bolt in replacement unit. Looks like a 4k but has more power making potential within legalities. If anyone questions it, say its a Jap import engine. Plenty of people on ebay and trading post use the term Jap import and it atleast sounds genuine. Report
November 30, 201015 yr Author comment_485397 Just need me a 5k and k50 now. I guess I'll sell the 4ag or keep it? Report
December 6, 201015 yr Author comment_486586 Update: Bought some king springs, another find by Hendo, great find on such short notice. Was camping the past few days, and managed to get the springs in today for the Jacks. She looks like a 4wd... (I haven't had time to wash her yet) And my quads came in the mail! :dance: I need a C emblem. Should have them in by the weeks end. Anyone know where to get a decent set of headlights for them? I want ones that destroy people when they look into them :cool: Cheers. Report
December 6, 201015 yr Author comment_486620 stick hid's in them if they take h4's they have the sealed beam lights in them, I plan on getting an upgrade kit. just don't know where to get them. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now